Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nice!!...bet every one of em has a story!!!....
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Probation
    Yes they do have stories and I like shooting them my 10/22 is one of my favorites infact I like 22s another favorite is my 1906 model 06 Winchester pump 22 as if not more accurate than the 10/22 if you can believe that but both are so much fun to shoot

the Ruger is a great candidate for build-up..the results are awesome!!
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

well still not a 10/22 but it followed me home from the gun show.
    SDC10356.jpg

SDC10355.jpg

nice Rocky..is that an Armalite survival rifle??

Henry a7...

very cool!!...did it jump off the table or did ya have to coax it??....

I heard it calling my name when I walked in the door.

Well folks, get ready for a long tale. I feel I owe Rocky an explanation for the absence of pics or video in Darren's build. Simple fact is Darren knows of my adventures with an un-named provider and thinks I'm a fool for being on this site. Sorry, make that "an utter, damn fool". This is the reason for no pics of him shooting in the range photos except the long range ones of him changing targets, he made me delete them. I thought I would be able to talk him out of this mind set because I really wanted to brag and show off this build but apparently this isn't going to happen. I even learned how to use the video function on my camera. Darren is adamant about this and I don't see him changing his mind in the near or far future. He is a very close and good friend and I'm going to respect his wishes even though I disagree. So there is where the matter lies, in post #2 there is pic 1 and that is very close to what we ended up with, although his stock has a flat bottom forend for riding the front rest bags better. I'll keep working on him but not to the point of pissing him off or ruining a good friendship, thks for all the time guys....K00l

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123