Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by classic_wax View Post
    I would think that, the people behind all of this, could come up with some kind of a guide, that works. Most of us are not capable of doing the long process of trying to fix iVue guide..at least get us a easy fix to resolving the errors associated with it..c'mon peeps, you can do this.��
    i agree we should be up and fully running by now

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deana3333 View Post
    I found addon.ini file in kodi all I can do is select it what do I do after that? thanks so much
    if your using the kodi file manager , have the location of the addon.ini file open on your left hand side, on the right hand side choose the the destination you want to save it to ( you may have to add source depending on your device and the location you want to save file) go back to the left hand side, highlight your addon.ini file bring up your context menu either by pressing "c" on your keyboard or the context menu button on your remote, then select copy. To copy it back just select the addon.ini file you modified and copy it back to the profile directory location.

TV Addicted
    im starting to see the posts in this thread showing illigal meassures to use ivue the reason you should be getting an error message is because it connects to the server portal via the old free way and has no way to add your http or mac and the .ini is just created to allow the clicking of a channel via the epg direct to iptv stalker addon "via the old free way"

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by xdetoursx View Post
    Mine has this too.
    mac%22%3A+%22%22%2C+%22serial%22%3A+null%2C+%22pas sword%22%3A+%220000%22%7

The website decodes it as
    mac": "", "serial": null, "password": "0000"%7

Apparently this doesn't work for everyone. Would be nice to have a working .ini though
    the site your using sure enough will decode the ini lines but it will encode them same lines using base64 the ini file doesnt encode to base64 them lines are parsed using a simple parser

Depending on the device you are using for Kodi Entertainment, you can use a Windows computer and try accessing Kodi files by IP address.
    For example, find the IP address of your streaming device (Usually in network settings). Now go to your Windows computer, click Start > Search for "RUN" and click it.
    Now type \\XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (fill in the X with your IP address of Kodi device), then hit enter. You may or may not be able to access SMB. If you can...great. Make sure Windows
    is able to see Hidden files/folders. You can check by clicking "Organize" button, then "Folder Search Options". Then click the View tab. Then make sure Hidden Files and Folders is
    selected for "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".
    Then look for that addons.ini file. If your device uses a USB/SD card, its probably easier plugging that into your computer than doing via LAN.
    If I get a few "Thank You" on this post, maybe I'll make a tutorial video for this fix

Junoir Member
    Hi
    I am running openelec 5.9.3 on an intel NUC (celeron). I have followed your directions to the letter but I am still getting authorization failure. I put mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3ABB%3ABB%3ABB%22%2C+%22 into http://www.url-encode-decode.com and got mac": "00:1A:79:00:00:00", " (I changed the last three numbers in this post to 00's but they were the correct numbers back from the website). I then pasted this into the website and got back mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3A00%3A00%3A00%22%2C+%22 (again changed my actual numbers to 0's). I then used find and replace to replace the original mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3ABB%3ABB%3ABB%22%2C+%22 with the new mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3A00%3A00%3A00%22%2C+%22 . Find and replace changed a total of 613 entries. I then replaced the addons.ini in the add on with the one I just saved. All seemed to go fine but I am still getting the authorization failure, even after several reboots of the Intel NUC. I am doing this on an Imac if that makes a difference.

Thanks

now im having trouble watching iptv stalker I can open a couple of channels but most of them say http error 403 forbitten does anyone no what this means

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deana3333 View Post
    now im having trouble watching iptv stalker I can open a couple of channels but most of them say http error 403 forbitten does anyone no what this means
    Same here Deana333. Tried changing the mac address tied to the donation, but no success so far. Maybe the servers are down?

Anyone knows what's going on?

Can someone please tell me what's goin on I paid my donation about 4 -5 days ago now I can't open my channels saying http error 403 forbitten and I search what that meant ant saying I don't have access or permission I'm trying to figure out why this is happening can someone please give me a idea and I've tried to contact papiao TV but no luck

Junoir Member
    It's back online for me!!! Give it another try if still doesn't work try changing the MAC Address attached to your donation code.

Edit:
    I spoke too soon It just some channels that started coming back. Give it time I guess.
    Last edited by aglloret; 08-14-2015 at 10:17 PM.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast