Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    that's funny,,i pay 38 a month for basic cable,, not a lot of channels or choices but a good back up,

Pinball Wizard
    I don't know about the last part some of them go daddy commercials with Danica Patrick get some those Nascar fans really excited
    Quote Originally Posted by xbmcbg View Post
    then there is no sports, movies and material
    Last edited by K00lKatT; 08-09-2015 at 09:25 PM.

cheap tv guy
    Seems to be running better since they dumped a lot of free loaders

Quote Originally Posted by dazomb View Post
    IPTV is still very in the early stage on the internet and it is still very bugy, that is why I believe it should remain free unless the service is stable like uninterruption signals and a EPG TV guide that supports all the channels (ivue is good but doesnt list all the channels where you can customize it easily). Why pay for something that lags, freeze or dead links. The donation price seems very high, I can easily pay my cable provider much cheaper for something that works better and in High Definition. Usually during testing development, the service would remain free, you should open the donation for those who wish to contribute to support the app.
    Sounds like iptv isn't for you. By all means, pay for what you feel is the best deal for you.Cable may be better suited for your needs.
    Have a good day...
    I gather darkness to please me...

Quote Originally Posted by dazomb View Post
    IPTV is still very in the early stage on the internet and it is still very bugy, that is why I believe it should remain free unless the service is stable like uninterruption signals and a EPG TV guide that supports all the channels (ivue is good but doesnt list all the channels where you can customize it easily). Why pay for something that lags, freeze or dead links. The donation price seems very high, I can easily pay my cable provider much cheaper for something that works better and in High Definition. Usually during testing development, the service would remain free, you should open the donation for those who wish to contribute to support the app.
    here I though it was very good you ask people that are old and love to see channels from their country ,and they will tell you they love iptv,specially when where you live there is no access to them,I for one I am happy for it and love what is doing and it should get better

Quote Originally Posted by Laser915 View Post
    If you want anything cheaper....rabbit ears (indoor antenna) or connect to the neighboor's cable!!lol
    I know but I want the op to tell us the cable company that is cheaper than iptv

Pinball Wizard
    I dont get it..LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by big dady View Post
    I know but I want the op to tell us the cable company that is cheaper than iptv

i watch iptv now about 60% of time and iks 40% and i wish iks never will go down but thats dream and iptv is here to stay for sometime and it is the future of tv

I guess the workarounds have ended and people are bashing the pricing lol

Junoir Member
    they don't have all the channels in my country, so this is just isnt for me just yet. Some of the channels I already get it free from other apps. P.S. I know its cheap and its a good deal, but until they work out the bugs, for me, it should remain free. Who knows how long they can keep it up and running.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast