Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iVue & Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by tipriz View Post
    I reinstalled staker and ivue using the ivue repo, and it "seems" to have fixed it. I am using Isengard 15.0 and I am using the mac from my donation, not one of the blacklisted ones from the net. Thanks for the help, guys!
    Glad you got it. Enjoy!

Mine was not working but now it is without doing anything

the main issue here from what i can see is there has been a few repos updating the stalker client with macs entered in it then updates your version with a bad mac and breaks it thats wy using the un modded version from ivue repo worked just fine for you

With regard to the getting together with npfs papaio etc ive emailed too many times to mention lol. i needed to know some info as to the direction it was all going but obviously that never happened. i will ty again as id liekt o see a custom option for genuine stalker clients to enter there mac into the guide and have it generate the Channel list with the genuine mac in place. after that we can move forward on adding channels

Hi,

I've tried everything with this fix but just cannot get it to work so can someone check it please and let me know if there's anything that looks wrong.

I have a donation through IKS66 and am running Kodi on my pc. IPTV Stalker works fine but when I follow the instructions to amend the addons.ini file, I'm still getting 'IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed' in Ivue.

Using the advice above I have encoded mac": "00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx", " to mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3Axx%3Axx%3Axx%22%2C+%22 and replaced throughout the .ini file. I've copied this new file through the Kodi file manager and also through the directories on Explorer, I've done a full refresh on the Ivue Guide Fixes Configure options and rebooted Kodi.

All looks fine to me but I'm still getting the same error message despite trying it several times.

Is there something obvious I'm missing or any other ideas I can try?

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by waynemcke View Post
    Hi,

I've tried everything with this fix but just cannot get it to work so can someone check it please and let me know if there's anything that looks wrong.

I have a donation through IKS66 and am running Kodi on my pc. IPTV Stalker works fine but when I follow the instructions to amend the addons.ini file, I'm still getting 'IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed' in Ivue.

Using the advice above I have encoded mac": "00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx", " to mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3Axx%3Axx%3Axx%22%2C+%22 and replaced throughout the .ini file. I've copied this new file through the Kodi file manager and also through the directories on Explorer, I've done a full refresh on the Ivue Guide Fixes Configure options and rebooted Kodi.

All looks fine to me but I'm still getting the same error message despite trying it several times.

Is there something obvious I'm missing or any other ideas I can try?

Thanks for your help.
    Use mac": "00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx", " where xx:xx:xx are the custom mac from your donation. example "00:1A:78:12:34:56" whatever it is that you linked after donating. It's your custom mac. Then encode it with the use of the website provided and replace the one found in your addons.ini file. Then it should work.

Thanks Tipriz.

So I changed my custom mac to 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx and updated it on IKS66 and Kodi. IPTV Stalker still works fine.

I then encoded it as mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A78%3Axx%3Axx%3Axx%22%2C+%22 , replaced the old code with this new code in the Addons.ini file and copied the new file onto Kodi through the File Manager and Explorer, deleted the Ivue cache through the Tecbox Ivue Wizard and through the Configure Guides and it still doesn't work. I'm 99.9% sure what I'm doing with the addons.ini file is correct.

Another clue might be that Ivue also isn't picking up the TV Guide information and is just showing 'No Program Available' for every channel so perhaps there's a different problem?

I'll go and do a forum search but does anyone have any other ideas?

If you deleted the ivue cache/database, there is a chance it deleted your newly edited addons.ini and created the default one again. So make sure the addons.ini still has your new mac in it. From what you wrote, my understanding is that you did it right for the most part at least.

Go in your addons.ini press ctrl-F and look for mac. Copy the whole code. In my case the default one is mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3A10%3A10%3A10%22%2C then paste that on the site and decode. Which in my case gave me mac": "00:1A:79:10:10:10",

Then I changed 00:1A:79 to 00:1A:78 (also in linked mac in donation page) as per the post in the announcement of this site http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...0229#post50229 and the 10:10:10 to match my custom mac.

So just for the example I will use 12:34:56 as my custom mac (don't want to post mine for everyone to see). So I modified the decoded text to be mac": "00:1A:78:12:34:56", then use the same site and encode that mac which becomes mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A78%3A12%3A34%3A56%22%2C.

Go in your addons.ini, look for the default one (in my case mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3A10%3A10%3A10%22%2C) , use that replace feature and replace all with the new one (for my example mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A78%3A12%3A34%3A56%22%2C) . And that should work. Don't reset the database after doing that. Because like I said before, it may reset the addons.ini to default settings which will wipe your change. So to be safe make a copy of the addons.ini somewhere, so if that happens you can just ovewrite the default with the new one without redoing all those steps.

Junoir Member
    Do these links work with the mag254?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by get2kye View Post
    Do these links work with the mag254?
    The MAG 254 doesn't have a third-party EPG solution, so no. iVue is Kodi only.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast