Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iVue & Stalker

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    I got stalker working in iVue by going to stalker client and setting the time out to the max (60), and the correct ip ie- 11.iptvrocket.tv and my mac address registered with them. In iptvstalker, I used portal.iptvrocket.tv and turned the mac off. I still have to select the channel a couple of time fast. I think that the stalker client needs the time out increased above the max. But it is working for me that way. It is Kodi 15.0 from the AVOV vixo 2.
    PVR Stalker (Stalker Client) has nothing to do with IPTV Stalker and Ivue.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by tipriz View Post
    Well, ever since doing this fix, the ivueguide works, but now the iptv stalker addon doesn't work if i want to use it for the channels that are not in the guide. I tried clearing cache, double checked the mac in the settings. So ivue works but stalker does not. When I click on NFPS I get Authorization Failed. What's causing this?
    I don't know, the addons.ini acts as a cache and it may not like co-existing with the cache in IPTV Stalker What you can do to test is to set up a second portal with your mac and the portal url, and see if it will allow you to view channels with it.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by OneCruelSOB View Post
    Can you come up with a way to fix ip tv stalker on a iPad we do not have the same function as Windows. Thank you for and help you can give.
    Your question doesn't seem to relate to the topic.

Junoir Member
    Im new to kodi and Iptv having purchased an android tv box this week and now just donated today. So i need to ask do those instructions re the ivue fix via the addons.ini file correlate well to an android device. And is there anything else that may help me find the elusive addons.ini file. Thanks

indeed for now doing as has been posted to use your own custom addons.ini file with your donated mac is the best way. i will be leaving the stalker list intact and updated, after all they were good enough to provide there services for free for a long time and IVUE will do the same for them.

i am phasing stalker out of the guide from a channel autolink point of view. i may add some options to add mac auth into ivue in the future but i need to chat with npfs on this first.

With regard feeloader comments keep them to your selfs it helps nobody. iks npfs have doe exactly what they said on the 90 day mark and ivue will no longer assist in getting around any macs etc

Well, ever since doing this fix, the ivueguide works, but now the iptv stalker addon doesn't work if i want to use it for the channels that are not in the guide. I tried clearing cache, double checked the mac in the settings. So ivue works but stalker does not. When I click on NFPS I get Authorization Failed. What's causing this?
    IVUE has no correlation on this if you modified the addons.ini file it simply sends your donated mac in the request for the channel. it really cant have effected the stalker addon. i would reinstall the stalker addon use the one from ivue repo if you like as this is not modified in anyway. and input your mac back in

thanks

The addons.ini file gets changed back to the default mac every time I quit Ivue and re-open it. So I always have to go back to the addons.ini and change my mac. Is there not a way for this to be permanent? I saved a copy of the modified addons.ini in a separate folder so I can copy/paste into the right folder every time it happens to overwrite the old one for the time being. I know you said you need to talk to NFPS first, but a fix would be greatly appreciated for those of us who enjoy using ivue with stalker. Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by ivueguide View Post
    IVUE has no correlation on this if you modified the addons.ini file it simply sends your donated mac in the request for the channel. it really cant have effected the stalker addon. i would reinstall the stalker addon use the one from ivue repo if you like as this is not modified in anyway. and input your mac back in

thanks
    Many end up. Why you did not try to agree with NFPS and offer their service as their representative such as Rocket and IKS66?

I would make sure that the Mac you supplied for the IPTV Stalker Addon is entered correctly. Doing this fix only supplied iVue Guide with your actual MAC address, instead of a blacklisted one that the iVue team was using.
    Also, changing the iVue settings like you did should not effect IPTV Stalker Addon in anyway. Please try and clear the cache again and then restart the Kodi application, then try IPTV stalker addon again. What version of Kodi are
    you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider13 View Post
    I would make sure that the Mac you supplied for the IPTV Stalker Addon is entered correctly. Doing this fix only supplied iVue Guide with your actual MAC address, instead of a blacklisted one that the iVue team was using.
    Also, changing the iVue settings like you did should not effect IPTV Stalker Addon in anyway. Please try and clear the cache again and then restart the Kodi application, then try IPTV stalker addon again. What version of Kodi are
    you using?
    I reinstalled staker and ivue using the ivue repo, and it "seems" to have fixed it. I am using Isengard 15.0 and I am using the mac from my donation, not one of the blacklisted ones from the net. Thanks for the help, guys!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast