Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iVue & Stalker

Probation

iVue & Stalker

Hi, Like a lot of people my iVue has stopped accessing IPTVStalker authentication failure.. I do have a paid subscription and in the IPTV addon all is well and working fine but in iVue no such joy.. How can I update iVue to accept my paid subscription? I would also like to know how to get iVue to access UK Turks streams or Zeus Streams..

Any ideas?

Cheers

Fire From Within

Just verified iVue guide currently doesn't work with IPTV Stalker directly, at least through the addons.ini method. You can individually link channels from IPTV Stalker back to the iVue guide by making a IPTV Stalker channel a Favourite, then manually selecting that Favourite in iVue guide.

There might be a tutorial out there in you tube that will show you how it can be done, in other guides like F.T.V. guide for example. If I have some time I'll look into it, but as soon as the iVue guys figure out that the hole to the server is fixed, and they need another method to make it work they will probably be on it themselves.

Probation
    Thanks, I'll try the add to favorites as well.

Cheers

I have the same problem as well. I prefer using the ivue guide. I will also try the favorites method until they come up with a fix. Thanks!

Probation
    thank god no more freeloaders

Fire From Within

Here is one members resolution:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...0542#post50542

c/p from Nightrider13:
    Here is a fix for everyone. Instead of sharing your Mac Address with members of forums to get a file "created" for you, you can follow these instructions I have created and resolved the issue I was facing.

Ok, since I have fixed myself, I will now spread the help, so here is what you do to fix the "Authorization Failure" message within the iVue Guide. Make sure you have iVue Guide Closed entirely before proceeding!

1. Get access to your "addons.ini" file. This might be located in a folder called "tvguidetecbox". If you are on Windows, just use the search function and search "addons.ini", and make sure the directory is somewhere in appdata/tvguidetecbox.
    2. Go ahead and download Notepad++ (it's free).
    3. Once you have your addons.ini file found, from step 1, Right-Click and "open with Notepad++".
    4. Notepad++ will now open and you will see a lot of text. Perform a search for "mac". You should get something like "mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3A10%3A10%3A10%22%2 C+%2 2". Yours might vary, but will look like that. Go ahead and copy that information by CTRL+C. Open a Notepad doc and paste this for now. We will need this later.
    5. Now go to: http:// www. url-encode-decode. com and paste (CTRL+V) in the left box and click "Decode URL". You should now see text on the right-side box looking more understandable (should be a Mac Address like XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX). Copy everything generated in the right-side box (CTRL+C). Now click the "Start Over" hyperlink to blank out the results.
    6. Now again, paste (CTRL+V) and change the numbers/letters (between the : symbol) with your Mac address you purchased from IPTV Stalker folks. Once complete, click Encode URL. Now you have your code on the right-side box which you will want to copy (CTRL+C). Open a Notepad doc and paste this for now. We will need this later.
    7. Head back to your open Notepad++ document that should still have the addons.ini open. With Notepad++ Selected, hit CTRL+F to bring up the find/replace window. Click the "Replace" tab. Now from step 4, we need to paste the ORIGINAL encrypted characters in the "Find What" field. Then we need to paste your code (with your Mac) from step 6, into the "Replace With" field. We're almost done...
    8. Click the "Replace All" button and then your Mac address will replace the original Mac address, which will allow channels selected with the iVue TV Guide to work and not show the "Authorization Failed" message.
    9. Make sure after the replacement step above, you save (CTRL+S) and close Notepad++.
    10: Now just overwrite the original addons.ini file with the newly created one you just saved. Open iVue Guide and you should now be up and running again! Enjoy!
    Last edited by dara; 08-09-2015 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Here is one members resolution:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...0542#post50542

c/p from Nightrider13:
    Awesome! It works, thanks a lot!

TV Addicted
    I got stalker working in iVue by going to stalker client and setting the time out to the max (60), and the correct ip ie- 11.iptvrocket.tv and my mac address registered with them. In iptvstalker, I used portal.iptvrocket.tv and turned the mac off. I still have to select the channel a couple of time fast. I think that the stalker client needs the time out increased above the max. But it is working for me that way. It is Kodi 15.0 from the AVOV vixo 2.

Well, ever since doing this fix, the ivueguide works, but now the iptv stalker addon doesn't work if i want to use it for the channels that are not in the guide. I tried clearing cache, double checked the mac in the settings. So ivue works but stalker does not. When I click on NFPS I get Authorization Failed. What's causing this?

Probation
    Can you come up with a way to fix ip tv stalker on a iPad we do not have the same function as Windows. Thank you for and help you can give.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast