Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Fire From Within

The AFTV is not a MAG, it's just a customized Android device. I'd forget about IPTV Stalker for now, and focus on configuring the PVR Stalker (aka Stalker Client, in the PVR Clients list). You can use the PVR Stalker NFPS as well, which is available in the ********** site. You do need the serial number and device id for the built in PVR Stalker, but you don't for the NFPS version.

I prefer the built in Stalker myself... I like knowing what is going into the server.

I just don't know what to put in the built in PVR stalker as far as serial and device ID. and remote server name or do I just put "1"? So what does it do by configuring the PVR Stalker if IPTV stalker doesn't work? Also can you have both the PVR stalker built into Kodi and the epg ninja one or would the epg ninja one override the built in one?

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The AFTV is not a MAG, it's just a customized Android device. I'd forget about IPTV Stalker for now, and focus on configuring the PVR Stalker (aka Stalker Client, in the PVR Clients list). You can use the PVR Stalker NFPS as well, which is available in the ********** site. You do need the serial number and device id for the built in PVR Stalker, but you don't for the NFPS version.

I prefer the built in Stalker myself... I like knowing what is going into the server.

Fire From Within

Go here please.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...ll=1#post51883

It has a link to how to set up the epg as well... which is the basically the same instructions, and the video from Tech Timeruuu.

Let's leave this thread to discussion about the IPTV Stalker so we don't go off topic and confuse others. I'm leaving it open to let people understand why they are getting the authentication errors, but to be clear, it can't be fixed, yet.
    Last edited by dara; 03-02-2016 at 06:54 PM.

Fire From Within

Since we can talk about addons that are non-subscription, one that does have a working server is israel live. You can start a different topic for that though... in the correct forum.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415