Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Can you explain how generate de device id and serial

Quote Originally Posted by golazo View Post
    Can you explain how generate de device id and serial
    Go back one page to read post 117
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Hello, While trying to get Stalker Client 0.8.4 to work (I didn't) I managed to break IPTV stalker. To correct this I
    1. Uninstalled Kodi
    2. Deleted AppData\Roaming\Kodi
    3. Changed my ethernet adapter MAC
    4. Set MAC from step 3 on IKS server (verified open first)
    5. Installed Kodi 15.2
    6. Installed plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21
    7. Configured plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21 with new MAC
    8. Added Custom Serial, ID 1&2, and user name that worked before trying Stalker Client 0.8.4
    9. Opened IPTV Stalker, cleared cache of NFPS
    10.Opened NFPS

Authorization Failed!!! Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? What steps should I take to fix my setup?
    Thanks

Fire From Within

If your IPTV stalker is no longer working, link a new MAC and start over. Before configuring, disable Live TV first. Once IPTV Stalker works with the fully customized serial number, you can then copy those values over onto the Stalker Client. Restart Kodi, clear data on PVR Stalker, make sure that Stalker Client is the only PVR client enabled, then enable Live TV.

If it doesn't work the first time, just disable and enable live TV a few times. If you still have issues, check everything and then bump up the connection timeout You may ultimately have to set a higher value in the settings.xml in the Kodi/userdata/addons_data/pvr.stalker folder. which is done using a text editor.

Hello; my IPTV was working fine for a long time now I'm getting Authorazation Failed error. I am using a windows PC, I have installed the Mod iptv stalker 0.9.21 as requested on this fourm, I am a paid subscriber also since iptv started. I have done everything I was told to do on this fourm MAC ddr, Custom Ser, id device, and signature in my configuration so what am I doing wrong? can someone please help me? I have also rechecked my MAC and Donation# everything seems fine, also cleared cashe several times. please help I paid for this service and still have 160 days left.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by admin7 View Post
    Hello; my IPTV was working fine for a long time now I'm getting Authorazation Failed error. I am using a windows PC, I have installed the Mod iptv stalker 0.9.21 as requested on this fourm, I am a paid subscriber also since iptv started. I have done everything I was told to do on this fourm MAC ddr, Custom Ser, id device, and signature in my configuration so what am I doing wrong? can someone please help me? I have also rechecked my MAC and Donation# everything seems fine, also cleared cashe several times. please help I paid for this service and still have 160 days left.
    Did you use the steps described in post #2 of this thread? http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...ll=1#post58058

This add-on (IPTV Stalker) will stop working on 1 February, so it may be time to get used to the PVR Stalker or PVR Staker NFPS.
    Last edited by dara; 01-28-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks again dara you're the MAN working again but; with the buffering

Oh Lord what do I do now? the IPTV Stalker Addon is messed up yet again Authorization Error, I understand the reason why and thats great to stop all the cheating but; for the ones that have been loyal and paid for the donation as I have from the beginning, what do we do now? thanks William Help dara

Junoir Member
    I keep getting the Authorization Failed Error. I was working fine up until the past few days now. I have 2 valid subscriptions and both are not working. I changed the MAC address on the papiao site as well as in Stalker to see it that makes any difference and that did not.

I also followed all the instructions here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...ll=1#post58058

I have Stalker 9.0.21 (not changed in months)
    Portal that I use is http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv (not changed)
    MAC address: Matches what papiao.is says.

When I put in a custom serial number, DeviceID, DeviceID2 and Signature I get the same error. I used to just config Stalker to "Send Serial Number" and not use Custom Serial. I changed it today (instructions above) to use a custom serial number and there is no information as to what EXACTLY these fields need to be. For example on one of my boxes I am able to see the full channel listing for "ALL" ( however I cannot stream any channel due to the authentication error) and on the other one I am not even able to see the full channel listing for ALL (I get the authentication error at that point). What am I missing?

Is there a reset that needs to be done on the authentication server side and then the FIRST time a client specifies a custom serial number followed by the device Ids and signature information etc that information is kept for future attempts? This is very confusing.

Thanks

Fire From Within

Once again, the video add-on "IPTV Stalker" no longer works in its current form, with the exception of certain unauthenticated channels. The server needs something beyond a valid MAC address, and serial number credentials, and it can't send what ever those are.

If something is found to work, which includes the required login and password, it will be posted in the IPTV Stalker forum in the Kodi Discussion. There is no projected timeline for that, so you need to figure out how to use the PVR Stalker on Kodi, or the STB Emulator, as another alternative, if you are on an Android machine.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast