Register
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

IPTV STALKER Authorization Failed Help

I have been using the stalker for couple months, and have integrated my MAC address in it, however today I get this error every time I try to open NFPS: "IPTV STALKER Authorization Failed", does this mean the server is down or my MAC address has been compromised ? any help is appreciated.

--
    The fix: Your linked mac was corrupted because of a sent serial number either by iVue or information that wasn't required by PVR Stalker. Also there is a rogue version of IPTV Stalker that by default sends the serial number (v. 1.2.0). To stop this, make sure you don't have 1.2.0, stop auto updates for add-ons, and make sure "Send Serial Number" is off. Next, modify your linked MAC in the donation checker, and use that on the known best version of IPTV Stalker, PVR Stalker or Emulator. (dara)

This could help as well:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...h-IPTV-Stalker
    Last edited by dara; 08-27-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Banned
    I have the same problem. I am a donation paying user and only use it on one client at a time as ordered. They changed something yesterday that has a lot of people getting bounced out. I hope Dara will weigh in soon.

TV Addicted
    i know today papio closed a mac address after it was being used to gain entery to the portal, the mac is all over the internet and would advise anyone who it acually belongs to try out a google search and check the 1 against your own closing the 1 ive seen must have closed the door to thousands

Banned
    I have a MAC valid address and it still works with TVOnline. The issue is I've lost IPTV Stalker on my PC.

TV Addicted
    ok on the pc concentrate on entering stalker via the video addons iptv.stalker and right click NFPS selecting clear cache and open up that addon make sure your doorway is clear via there and you can connect to the channels ok. if it does without problems, then turn off the gide via system/tv/general top option untick then clear data also goto guide its 3rd option down and again clear the data then enable the guide again. if your getting issues check your connection details as the guide loads up but without the usa listings due to a change in providers, and i think the other options like ivue guide wont bring you through the portal so it too must be locked, but as i said there was thousands of connections running not just that mac but gaining entery via other epg software and they all got blocked today

Banned
    I'm sorry I do not understand most of what you wrote. Can you explain: "open up that addon make sure your doorway is clear via there and you can connect to the channels ok"? I am not getting any channels as it is failing to make it through authorization. My app is version 1.0.18 so it may be that I am not running the current version. Are you referring to the pvr addon maybe. That is not what I have been using, but if you think it will work better I can see about loading it instead. I was using the standalone video app.

Fire From Within

Back to the original problem. It appears that the server guys have started to blacklist MACs that may be used by more than the intended owner, at least with IPTV Stalker. They might be seeing that the MACs are being used at different IP addresses, for example. Also, they might be checking for simultaneous use. So, if you run across that issue, and you aren't using a MAG, check your donation where you first modified your mac. You might want to change the mac to something that is still valid, save it in the donation checker, and make the change on your add-ons and STB emu. And don't use the same MAC simultaneously, going forward.
    Last edited by dara; 08-08-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Banned
    Other than the fact that my IP address will change I have never used the TVOnline or IPTV stalker on any other IP. Nevertheless, stalker on Kodi no longer works. One idea I have is that I may be still entering the MAC address incorrectly in the Kodi app. At one point you and I had an exchange where you seemed to say that I should enter MAC of my TVOnline in the Kodi app, and that was what I did several weeks ago with success.

dara Quote 1: If all you have is one donation, you can only associate 1 MAC to it. Because you can't change the MAC on the AVOV, that's the one you want to link to the donation. You can't have multiple devices running at the same time on that MAC, but if you want to use Kodi, turn off the AVOV, and use the same MAC in the address, and theoretically it should work. I don't know if the Send Serial Number is yet required for IPTV Stalker, so leave that off for now.
    dara Quote 2: dara Welcome. Use "00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx" where the x'es are hex digits. Use the last six digits of your MacMini, or some very random hex digits. In the future, those who use emulators and Kodi will be asked to use "78" instead of "79" to avoid potential conflicts with those who can't change their MACs.

The guidance on MAC address setting is all over the map now including this mess of a statement?

quote - Take the mac address it gave you and write down the last half of it, the entire mac will look like aa:bb:cc:00:11:22 and 00:11:22 will be what you're looking for. Use those last 6 numbers or letters in the mac of your chosen emulator. Do not use 00:11:22, use your mac! The first three pairs tell what the device manufacturer is and the last 3 sets are the individual device identification.

Can you state clearly and simply what I should use as the MAC address entry in the IPTV Stalker kodi app? Remember that the quoted statements above may be perfectly understandable to you, but they are not to me.

Fire From Within

@dbroff, pm me the MAC that you use on your TVonline. I'll check it to see if works on my local IPTV Stalker.

I am having the same problem as well paid donation.tv online is working fine with Avov 2 but kodi i am getting the authorization failed as well.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast