Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fire tv/Stalker client not working

I have 4 fire tv and a mag250 and 5 donations. The mag250 is working. one fire tv is working. Now to the other fire tv's.
    I keep getting on all of them "Stalker client unable....". I copied the working fire tv (backup and restore) and it is working but when I change the mac and user/pass I'm getting "Stalker client unable...". I cleared data in pvr stalker too and it didn't help. I changed to the mag250 activated numbers and still not working. I had only the fire tv that I was working on connected so it is not 2 receivers with one activation.
    Any ideas?

Thank you for your response.
    I have one Fire Tv working well with Stalker Client. I backed it up and restored to the next Fire TV. With the restored the new Fire Tv is also working good. Now when I try to change to the new MAC user and password I get "Stalker Client unable...". So To my understanding the programing is good because it is working with the info from the other box. just when I change the Mac/User/Password it is not working.
    I read the attachment mentioned above but there is no answer to my situation.

I have a question for yall is there some easy way to get my ivue guide to work again with stalker I just cant seem to figure it out please help...

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_gkSeGBJP4
    Amazon Fire Tv Stick How to install XBMC Kodi 15 IPTV and add-ons FireStarter iVue

Junoir Member
    Please help. I use a clean install of KODI 15.1 and followed the tutorials for PVR Stalker with my Rocket paid donation. I have been getting the "Unable to load channels" error each time. I have tried the 79 and 78 Mac addresses. I put the following in the URL, http://11.iptvrocket.tv both with and without the http part and I still get the same error. I tried using the custom PVR Stalker I found in the forums but it still gives me the same error. Please help.

portal.iptvrocket.tv with Kodi..... Not 11

After setting your server correctly.... If it still will not load.... Go to video addons... IPTV stalker... NFPS... Entertainments... And play a channel.... Then close Kodi.. Reopen it

not a member
    11 is for Stalker PVR client.

I have the same issue as aaron.agmata has. No clue at all. Any help would be appreciated.

not a member
    Make sure you are running Kodi 15+

Uninstall iVue if installed as well as Stalker Client Video add-on (NOT PVR Stalker).

Do the following.
    1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
    2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
    3. Go to Settings, Addons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
    4. Select Configure.
    5. Select Portal 1
    6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
    7. Enter the Server Address. It can be hxxp: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv Replace xx with tt.
    8. Set the Time Zone your in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
    9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
    10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
    11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
    12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF Replace xx with tt.
    13. Click OK to change it.
    14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
    /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
    15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
    16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
    17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
    Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast