Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i need help

if thats true mygica(geniatech) built all jynx boxes i would try magtv for iptv you never know it could work just saying

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radmacks View Post
    Total shot in the dark here. Do you have an app drawer? Is the icon in the app drawer? If so hook up a mouse and then drag the icon to your home screen. On most android based boxes its just a custom launcher. If I had to guess this should work.
    where do you look for the app drawer ?? if you talking about front screen with plus sign on jynxbox dont have it atleast i didnt see any there

Banned
    How to Remove Icons from the Android Home Screen
    Code:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Icons-from-the-Android-Home-Screen
    You have to attach any mouse to the box.

Good luck

Probation
    A few years back I use to sell this product and stopped because of the lack of support, but over time I did manage to get in touch with a tech. This may help you get in touch with JYNXBOX support. The techs name was Steven at E-Mail *****.
    He was probably the only person there that I ever dealt with that had a lick of sense. I hope this helps you but be ready to wait it takes them forever to reply. Good luck if you get an answer please let everyone know how to do it.
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 04-16-2015 at 06:03 AM.

Please don't post live emails or live links in this public forum, see the rules, pls. thanks and enjoy. All links, if allowed must be coded..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12