Only in Bulgaria

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3pmqBDzQ8

I knew about one people who have visited the Bulgaria, He was saying that that is nice and alluring Country in Europe, and he also saying that it provided to its lovers many attention grabing places. I never have been there but would like to get experiences in this country on my future.

Your post tells me that you are very curious to know about my relation with the hidden personality. Anyway, He is not special for me just one colleague. By the way, I think you also should go there once in your traveling life.

yup noone suspects a thing!

Yeah, Of course buddy you will have nice time there if you will go there. By the way have you any plan to be there on your future? If yes then let me know little about your plan. I am sure this time will find something new from your post. So I am here to read your plan.

Probation
    Well, Sanara, I am little bit confused after reading your post. I mean to say that I can't understand for which destination you want to discuss. Anway, I am going to share my information about Bulgaria which my uncle shared with me because he has visited there. He told me that Bulgaria is a beautiful destination and presents its culture and history in a dazzling way. It is best place for travelers and on the base of his good experience I will like to recommend this place to other tourists.