Page 74 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576841241745741074 ... LastLast
    Personally I think this is the best I've been at least 3 and this by far beats it, odd problem with some channels but you get over 700 and vod is great. Its still early days

Pinball Wizard
    We don't discussed any other IPTV service only nfps, rocket and Caitlyn66 here
    Quote Originally Posted by vmardu View Post
    Can anyone recommend a really good paid IPTV service that has decent pricing, a large channel selections and a good VOD section? I have a VOIP company and want to offer a paid service to my customers but I need it to be reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by vmardu View Post
    Can anyone recommend a really good paid IPTV service that has decent pricing, a large channel selections and a good VOD section? I have a VOIP company and want to offer a paid service to my customers but I need it to be reliable.
    Do you have a license and paid distribution rights ? If you are OK with the necessary documents and you want to buy a legal portal with guaranteed quality and origin we can help with all of the channels for which you have rights to distribute.

wtf? that net speed
    Comedy Central is down again!
    Syaoran

MAG254
    330Mbit down/20Mbit up

Add me to this list hoping to get The Golf Channel in English on a regular and reliable basis.

tall guy

channels added

channels added in the 280s

The Grimm and King of thrones is kind of dumb channels..........who watches just random episodes......

tall guy
    i think every channel have there veiwer

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    The Grimm and King of thrones is kind of dumb channels..........who watches just random episodes......
    Don't like don't watch them

Down Channel 136 FX

Just putting it out there again that for weeks it is not the correct channel. It is full time infomercials

Page 74 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576841241745741074 ... LastLast