Stop The Freeloaders! !

Iam hearing all over Web and different websites that our iptv service has been worked around to were people are still getting it free...something needs to be done about this cause its causing more over load on our servers. .I don't think it's fair that we that already paid and have a membership are being affected by this..we should get an extension for the service till everything is working the way it should ..just makes me mad that we the members that paid already get laughed at by people still piggybacking like member by the name of FREELOADER posting stupid crap
    Last edited by imp02ala; 07-30-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Im sure it will come to a end after 90 days .

cheap tv guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Im sure it will come to a end after 90 days .
    Or sooner, i was a subscriber of another live service, because of kodi and the sellers of tv boxes, it started to overwhelm there servers, they started banning ip address's, like its been posted here, they'll ban mac address's, I'm sure they are aware of whats going on and working on it, lot of buffering for me last night, and its not on my end

In the meantime the countdown continues on our donations. I hope they fix it soon.

TV Addicted
    For those who have never used IKS, we users of IKS had a lot of freezing when we bought private server access. There was a lot from time to time with the free service offered by the individual fta receivers, and with time all the kinks will be worked out. Our team is confident that they can solve their problems, but there again they have to identify the problems to work on a fix. Bugs in the system will crop up for years to come. That is just the nature of the beast. Everyone wanted the free trial to end and b****ed about starting the paid service. Now you have the paid service and I believe is people had been patient we would still have the free trial going until the coder/hardware people were satisfied. Be grateful things can change for the worst, and they often do! There are many problems yet to solve. Who knows what laws will be passed to attack this IPTV, and in some countries, stop it from crossing borders. Hollywood has a lot of clout in a lot of countries.

I have heard, from good authority.. that a fix has already been worked out... they are just working on some other things before it is implemented, so this kinda thing wont happen again.. who knows when that will be. i have confidence they know what they are doing.. NFPS has been a staple in the IKS business since the beginning.. this service is new, there are bound to be growing pains.

so not to worry.. the leeches will be cut off soon. The support of donators is key to the success of all of this and they know that. .. im sure our patience is appreciated.. donators are not losing out because of this,, you are getting TV services.. the whole leacher thing is being blown out of proportion if you ask me... its just a few bad eggs that will be dealt with....
    Last edited by psycon; 07-31-2015 at 12:13 AM.