Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roach46 View Post
    Same donation # but remember, you can only have one, android, computer or ipad, running, if you try to run more than one at the same time, im sure they will block your mac address, then you lost your donation
    But which mac address did you use for your Android device and Ipad device, since both have their own physical Mac address.
    How can use 1 donation with 2 different Mac addresess ? Did you use fake Mac address on one device to make it work for same donation ?
    Like what you entered in "custom Mac address" in IPTV Stalker settings are entered the same for both devices ?

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhong View Post
    But which mac address did you use for your Android device and Ipad device, since both have their own physical Mac address.
    How can use 1 donation with 2 different Mac addresess ? Did you use fake Mac address on one device to make it work for same donation ?
    Like what you entered in "custom Mac address" in IPTV Stalker settings are entered the same for both devices ?

Thanks

Thanks

Yes That is how it is done. But remember, one device at a time!

cheap tv guy

Thanks

Thanks
    Same mac address for both devices

TV Addicted
    Im using a droid tv box, and ipad, just dont have them both on at the same time
    Assuming my ipad already Jail broken.
    Any instructions how to install Kodi and IPTV Stalker Client on Ipad ?
    Did you use Nito installer on pc or your ipad ?

Thanks

cheap tv guy

Thanks
    for the ipad, yes jailbreak, thats will be an experience in itself for you, just went to the Kodi download page and downloaded it and followed their instructions, also something i just discovered, on my android, which is hooked to my tv, i`m running the correct stalker client works perfect, also have the iptv addon which stopped working few days after they went private, I enter all the info correctly, but get invalid mac address, so just now i switched on my ipad the iptv addon is working in there, with the same mac address, so my guess is they can already tell, at least as far as the addon which machine its on, this may change in the future as far as running stalker client on different machines, even if its the only machine running

edit, just turned off the iptv addon on the pad, still showing mac address invalid on the android
    Last edited by Roach46; 07-30-2015 at 04:27 PM.

TV Addicted
    i just discovered, on my android, which is hooked to my tv, i`m running the correct stalker client works perfect, also have the iptv addon which stopped working few days after they went private, I enter all the info correctly, but get invalid mac address, so just now i switched on my ipad the iptv addon is working in there, with the same mac address, so my guess is they can already tell, at least as far as the addon which machine its on, this may change in the future as far as running stalker client on different machines, even if its the only machine running

edit, just turned off the iptv addon on the pad, still showing mac address invalid on the android

So did you use originally the Mac address from your ipad to associate with your donation to use on your Android device, that is why Mac address is shown as invalid on the android ?

Thanks

cheap tv guy
    No, used the mac address on the android first, like is said the iptv addon stopped working shortly on the android after tthey went private, didnt install it on the ipad till last sunday

Thanks
    use cydia to install kodi and check kodi tutorial on how to set up stalker client

Mac can be used one per device.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12