Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

1 donation on 2 computers?

I've tried looking this up to get a solid answer but haven't found one yet.

When I make 1 donation and register 1 MAC, am I limited to a single personal device?

I have a small kodi box tied to my TV, and I have kodi on my laptop. I rarely use my laptop but would if I'm on the road.
    Am I good to use the 1 donation for these 2 personal devices? I hope so because otherwise, the $80 per device could start to get $$$.

If not, my option is to keep changing my registered mac back and forth between the two devices?

cheap tv guy
    Im using a droid tv box, and ipad, just dont have them both on at the same time

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roach46 View Post
    Im using a droid tv box, and ipad, just dont have them both on at the same time
    You have to associate different Mac address to your donation each time you change devices?

You using Kodi and IPTV stalker ?
    For iPad you don't need to jail break it before you use Kodi and IPTV stalker?

Thanks

1 mac to 1 device one donation to 1 device.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    1 mac to 1 device one donation to 1 device.
    That's what I assumed, thanks.

That being the case, it would take quite an investment to cut ties with my provider and replace all their boxes with hardware + $80 donation.

cheap tv guy
    Quote Originally Posted by zhong View Post
    You have to associate different Mac address to your donation each time you change devices?

You using Kodi and IPTV stalker ?
    For iPad you don't need to jail break it before you use Kodi and IPTV stalker?

Thanks
    Same mac on android kodi with stalker, same mac on ipad with kodi/ stalker, i only use one at a time, if you turn both on at the same time, youll loose your donation, yes, you have to jailbreak the ipad

Fakr depends on how much you spend! I use to pay 2400 a year for direct tv top tier so cutting the cord for me was easy 180 for 4 Avov Vixo 2 =720 plus 4 donations at 70 bucks each = 280 for a grand total of 1000 it was a no brainier startup plus I get Kodi so its like I have a DVR with no commercials. Now my maintenance once a year will be 420 i see that as a huge win for me but once again I guess it depends on what you are currently paying for a cable bill and how many boxes you need.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Junoir Member
    I hear what you're saying wickedjoker. There is savings to be had. I'll keep using the one device for a bit and see how the service goes...it's been a little less than desirable since it's gone paid, but that could because of working the bugs out.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roach46 View Post
    Same mac on android kodi with stalker, same mac on ipad with kodi/ stalker, i only use one at a time, if you turn both on at the same time, youll loose your donation, yes, you have to jailbreak the ipad
    I am confused how you doing it and making them work with same mac address with same donation ?.

You using a different donation number for each device ?
    It not like your devices are like an iks receiver where you can use it, but not at the same time.
    So you typed in same mac address which you associated with your donation in IPTV Stalker settings, enable custom Mac address and type it in the blank both in your Android and Ipad devices ?

Like in this image-

http://iptvtalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=808

Thanks
    Last edited by zhong; 07-30-2015 at 01:50 PM.

cheap tv guy
    Same donation # but remember, you can only have one, android, computer or ipad, running, if you try to run more than one at the same time, im sure they will block your mac address, then you lost your donation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast