Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TV Addicted
    dont forget the means in which this pvr/epg is brought to you guys changed not long ago microsoft witched their services from webgrab to zapto or theres a option to use the old way but pay which is being chatted about and talking regards to donations and not being happy this service is voluntary and is brought by kindness the guy is away at the minute and ive left word regarding a secure donation towards the pvr to continue bringing this service to everyone. if you are having issues dont mixup those with iptv stalker and pvr stalker these are seperate parts of the system if your able to watch iptv via the addon iptv stalker and the channels showup and work then your getting what your donation is intended for and by all accounts is attached to a donation i know the pvr is a big part but dont get them confused as soon as the issue with the pvr is sorted and i have no issue in it not being sorted you all will again get what this great site has been offering you all this far

May also be worth remembering that if you are making the last three octet (parts) of your MAC address up, it's hexadecimal, so you can only use 0-9 and A,B,C,D,E & F

i.e. 00:1A:79:01:AC:6F etc
    Running 150mb cable broadband & mag254 :cool:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123