Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

setup IPTV stalker on IPad successful, on Android box unsuccessful-please help

I've managed to setup IPTV Stalker on my IPad using the NFPS server. When I tried to set it up on my Android box(a Minix) I was unsuccessful. I have used a different MAC for the Android, changing it on papiao.is but all I got working was the VOD section. I have used the same MAC as on IOS still no go. I've cleared cache-didn't work. Turned on parent control, set the password to 0000 then cleared cache-same result. On the Android box I have the same version of Kodi and IPTV Stalker as on my IPad 15.0/1.0.18 and of course an active donation. Any ideas guys? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TV Addicted
    I have gbox and had to use last 3 numbers of my box mac then
    Set the same on donation mac
    Used 00 :1A: 79 for first three on my donation

Junoir Member
    Just tried that, didn't work. Thanks for the quick response anyway

Fire From Within

ghita, start from fresh on the IPTV Stalker, by clicking on Defaults, and clear the cache, then try to reconfigure. If it still doesn't work on your second donation, it may be a provisioning issue (meaning the server didn't update properly), so the next step is to 'trick' it to start working with your valid mac.

Junoir Member
    Thank you Dara, but I'm still unable to make it run on my Minix. On my IPad though it works now regardless of the MAC registered on papiao, probably until I clear cache...

TV Addicted
    Try installing iVue or Renegaeds and run stalker through them. I think you will have a pleasant surprise. Oh, if you install either of them to use stalker, use "portal.iptvprivateserver.tv or portal.iptvrocket.tv. Do not turn the mac on. Mine works on the privateserver.tv and not rocket.tv even thought I do not have a donation to iptvprivateserver. It does not work on iptvrocket where my donation is but others say theirs works with rocket. Let me know!

Fire From Within

OK, this method might work, it did for someone else I helped. The 00:1A:78 prefix is supposed to not work, but maybe there is something in their code that allows it to properly add that to the donation, and once there, you can change the prefix to 00:1A:79 later, and see if it will work ... it may even work with the 00:1A:78 prefix. The rest of the MAC still has to be in hexdigits, and not currently linked to someone's donation.

cheap tv guy
    Re set epg data base, go into tv, turn that on and off a few times, turn the system off, un plug for about 10 sec, then plug back in

Junoir Member
    God bless you man. The trick with using the different server worked. Even though my donation is with NFPS, it only works with Rocket. I knew it still works through IVue, I've been using it like that almost daily for the last few month. But it's a good service and I wanted to pay for it. Once again thanks.

Junoir Member
    Thank you all, problem solved. Happy now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast