Wink Video of how to set up rocket?????

After spending five hours of trying this and that in Stalker addon and IPTV simple is there a video I can watch and follow along???....have a rocket donation works fine on my Iks but trying it on Kodi 15 and on windows machine is frustrating with all the places to put info.....Thanks....

or should I wait a few weeks until all this gets sorted out....I am not a computer wizard like some of you guys....(gals) lol....

Fire From Within

It's not a video, but look at in the Kodi Tutorials at the very top to see how to configure IPTV Stalker for paid access. Do that first before trying to integrate it to something else.

Yep....did that and looked and typed but boy there are slots here and there and what to do first, then second etc....boy a utube video from start to finish with fake donation #s lol!!!!! sure would fit the bill.....got the fresh install of kodi 15 but then what.....there are so many places to put info....thanks anyways...will keep on trying.....looks like lots are in the same "boat" as me and we are slowly sinking...ha ha

Fire From Within

Start with linking a valid mac to your donation. Once that's done, start with IPTV Stalker. We'll help as long as you don't give up.

That was one of the problems....the MAC.......with windows and Kodi....went to that make up a MAC link and made one......or do I look somewhere and find one with own computer or internet provider???.....and then the telling Rocket part and linking a mac....that is pretty unclear how to do that....

Fire From Within

First the link... The server requires the first six hex-digits (0-9, A-F), to be "00:1A:79". The last six are made up by you, except if you are using a MAG or AVoV STB. The last six just have to not match to an already associated MAC. If you can figure out something sufficiently random, or take it from a hardware box, or literally from the network card on your computer, that's all you need. A birthday, a phrase, whatever will work. You just have to not use something real simple, like "12:34:56", or "11:11:11" because someone will be as likely to do that.

Linking a MAC... You use the appropriate "check donation" for the service you signed up on. For Rocket, its:

Code:
    https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
    Just enter your donation number, pass the captcha test, and you can enter your MAC.
    Last edited by dara; 07-28-2015 at 10:33 PM.

That solved the first problem...will do that before anything else....be back in a day or two to try the rest......when I went to at make a mac....the first digits came up started with 01:1A:79.....so a big one there with the 00 vs 01

a big thanks to you guys....been using the ftabeta site for years.....this is going to be a good one also....

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by freetvcan View Post
    That solved the first problem...will do that before anything else....be back in a day or two to try the rest......when I went to at make a mac....the first digits came up started with 01:1A:79.....so a big one there with the 00 vs 01
    Thanks! That's actually good information for people to look out for.

Well....got Kodi up and running with about 70 channels...with IPTV stalker...NOT with my rocket .....still have to get that going and figuring out this MAC and settings.....did not know I had to register a MAC for Kodi......maybe will stay with my IKS as working fine right now and forget the rocket kodi.....anyways great forum...