Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    this is incorrect, the spacing between degrees F & C is different. Wiki has the formula. F is 32 is freezing and 212 is boiling, C is 0 is freezing and 100 is boiling
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Cx2+30 will get you very close.

the formula is from celcius to farenheits 32+ 9/5 mfrom farenheits is -32 5/9 .

thats why we in america give that up many yrs ago to dumb lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    celcious is easy
    0 = freezing

anything below 0 is more freezing. Anything above is not freezing.

Freeze equals when water turns to ice.

Many people try and figure out what is 20 degrees celcicous in feirnhiht..
    I am older and when I went to school and many years after we as canadians used standard. An inch was an inch.
    No confussion
    Then comes metric
    Mass confusion in my 12 year old brain.

But

it was easy. Do not try and convert it.
    Zero is zero
    1 mm x 10 equals 1 cm
    1 cm x 10 equals 1 m
    1 m x 10 equals 1 thing that is 10 meters long

point is , that it is simple based equation. Not like 32 equal zereo. What is that ...
    Same as the temperature thing. Zereo is zero, or 12 inches in a foot and 3 feet in a yard. A yard is almost same as a meter. Which makes a meter almost the same as 3 feet
    And you know what 3 makes... a yard

that standard equation is tough to work with
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-24-2016 at 04:23 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

1 meter x 1000 equals 1 km
    1 km is about sixth tenths of a mile
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

example

at 100 km per hour (highway speed of 60 miles per hour)..
    You can travel 350 km at that speed of 100 km per hr
    how long will that take you É

now try that same calculation in standrad and miles and stuff... you will never come up with answer as fast or easy.
    - Frank Zappa

lol,wow now I know why I am having problem with them formulas lol.know metric very well but imperial is another story.

Banned

Thumbs up

The obvious truth about this outer portal and the weather or time settings is that the people that programmed it lacked the vision that would allow us the proper, user-friendly options for complete setup of all of the given features; or - in other words...the software is incomplete at best! Hopefully, it will eventually get better; but, my experience with this iptv so far says, "Don't hold yer breath on that one!"
    Couldn't find any way to adjust the time and date. Closest I found was a timeshift option (that there is NO info on whatsoever as to it's proper use/function). For the weather - the smartest/easiest option would have been to simply allow us to enter our zip code - Du-u-uh!
    The advertisement for this new iptv stuff TOTALLY overplayed what we are actually getting stuck with here.
    My opinion: The people that are supposed to be giving us what we want here are clearly amateurs at best!
    All we can do at this point is keep our heads up and hope for the best - as in maybe they'll eventually hire someone that actually knows what he/she is doing with this stuff!

Banned
    So forget watching TV then, let's just play with our calculaors instead!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast