Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    May have to go back in and replace your password for internet. the hard reset wiped mine out to me a couple of days to figure it out. check iksforall.com, go to rocket checker on middle right of page, put in donation number and captcha. then at the bottom of the page when it pulls up your donation, look at the bottom of the page it will say something like change or reset your mac address. Put the mac address on the bottom of your box in there and register your donation to your mag 254 box mac address. Hope this helps

Junoir Member
    I tried that also.......I'll try it again.

Junoir Member
    That's just the normal way you assign your MAC address to ur donation......I did that since the first day it was announce to do it......all that is fine. It shows it associated and all. Once again that's why it's all so puzzling to me. It was all working fine until this morning.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    or if saying that you not on internet check that first and your url is wrong somewhere only thing it can be reboot your router is locking you out
    Ok by rebooting my router you mean powering it off then waiting for it to cone back up(I can tell it's back up when my dreamlink connects back) then I should reboot the mag? Or should I reboot the mag at the same time I'm rebooting the router? I rebootied the 254 after the router rebooted. And if the url is the http://11.iptvrocket.tv I've confirmed its in there correct and rebooted portal and rebooted device after each time I've saved it.

I am having the same problem with my stb emulator. It just would not load. It was showing ok before, now I cannot see anything. Every thing is right in the settings.

and did you check mac address too

https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket put in your donation number along with the captcha. when you get to your donation info page put in the mac # on the underside of your mag 254 box (not your computer mac address) Then wait alittle while and try rebooting your portal and see if that works.

On your donation panel change mac :79: to :78: then back to :79: and see what happens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12