Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MyGica 1800e

Hi guys, i also have the Mygica 1800e, and i also intall MagTV on it but i did not able to work it. i got my roket few days back. i also notic that MagTV (or pick my box mac address last 6 numbers) gernate the mack address , it also gernate the S/N which longer then i have on baox back. any way i do these setting .......

in STB setting i select STB Model "mag 250"
    in portal settings area 1st item is portal URL, i put portal URL "http://11.iptvrocket.tv"

2nd item in portal setting area is "portal is internal" what the hak is this i have no idea, i leave it as is un checked.
    3rd item in portal setting area is "internal portal URL" i did not put any thing in it?
    4th item in portal setting area is "select portal start file" (select portal main file{index.html or another}....i have no idea what to do with this

as per 85146 member(in magTV setup thread ) i change setting in device ID area and i check mark to "use device MAC ID" . but still not able to make it work, i have blue screen and loading bar. nothing else....... i know u guys are gnuius and experts that why ure super moderator( asft) and big dady. please Helpme i already post so many threads in Mygica forum area, but i seem no one is coming foward to help me. ......please i need help me.
    PLEASE HELP if any one know how to make it work thx.

UPDATE: I FIX IT. Thanks all the help,
    Remember when u set the portal in MagTV in Portal setting area, U MUST ENABLE(check mark) INTERNAL PROTAL URL. AND USE THE SAME URL(http://11.iptvrocket.tv) , you used in "portal URL" (1st item in Portal setting). also enable the "use Device MAC ID" in the device Id area setting. ( it is in portal #1 configuration area, all u need to scroll down to it.) Most probably i will amke video and up load on you tub , i will post the link as soon as i did.
    Last edited by cool4sure; 11-25-2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: update

Ok your serial number need to be 13 digits.
    I would recommend to re-link your mac address with the mac last 6 from the magica box reload the portal 2 times
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12