Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fire From Within

The most important thing for now is to get you up on IPTV Stalker... forget the pvr for now.

I'm going to take a break... Others feel free to help him out as I may not get back until late tomorrow.

install kodi helix 14.2....install the iptv stalker addon adn then ivue tv guide in programs and forget about 15.0 pvr all together would be my recommendation...

Junoir Member
    Installed Kodi helix 14.2, and stalker client pvr.stalker.client-win32-0.6...It says "Loading channels and loading EPG (just a couple of seconds...not like before where it took several minutes)...then it finishes, but the TV tab doesn't show up...

Fire From Within

This is my recommendation. Install Kodi 15.0 if you can. If you are stuck on using 14.2, you'll not get an EPG that works, and probably won't get much help for it going forward for PVR Stalker.

Junoir Member
    Hi Dara....I was just trying what spdklls99 suggested....I was still having the problem with kodi 15.0, so I was just trying different things...going to uninstall helix and try 15.0 again...

Fire From Within

Just wondering if you got the IPTV Stalker going with your MAC on any version of Kodi? That would help in ruling out a network issue.

TV Addicted
    Not sure but having same issue pvr stalker
    Won't load anything from client was working fine untill today any suggestions

Junoir Member
    No...it had been working during the free trial....so I had done the configuration then correctly...the network seems ok...I do a speedtest, and can connect to other services

Junoir Member
    Same problem here it was working during the trial. now not able to load channles.

unipr1, follow this step , first open kodi, go on hit setting, on that open window, click addon, on the next window click my addons, go down the list and click on PVR Clients, now go down the list again and click Stalker client, now stalker client is open, click configure, now on this open window you will see, general, portal1, portal2 and portal3, go on and click portal1, after is open click on Mac address 00:1A:79:00:00:00, now fill the 0 with you link mac address, now click Done, now click on server, after window open filled out with the server address, hxxp://11.iptv.......tv, click done, scroll down and click, remote url, filled out with http://is.gd/NFPSF, now click Done, and ok,. click configure again, this to make sure the portal1 is the one have all information the you just filled out, click portal1, and just look to see is you have wrong entry, it is not, click ok, and click enable if you see say enable, now if see say disable, is mean is already enable, now go back to setting, hit setting, on open window click TV, after open go on and click General, then click Enable, go down the list and click, setting level advanced, and click, use channel numbers from backend, soon you press enable the channel star loading, it is not, go back and make sure the pvr stalker is enable..
    Note, with kodi 15 now you don't need the mod xml, but if you all like to use is fine just downloaded from my google drive..good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast