Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    I look it as if this was tax time and everyone sent them in at the same time to get their refund! If you are at the top of the electronic mail sack great! If your at the bottom, it could take awhile. I figure by the time they get all the features working, there won't be any more delays getting service when one signs up. Only so many people to process I would guess thousands of orders and deal with people complaining. Only so many hours in a day. I'm not worried.

"what, me worry"??..... mad.png
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

i been getting mine for long time now

00 days and the when i check thy say your serves has ben stoop

Glad to see IPTV66 has it's own section now, renewed my service last month only took 4 hours to receive my info back.

TV Addicted
    I too have been with them for a while now. I just linked my mac to my already existing route. When I first signed on I had an e-mail in about an hour.
    Then due to fixed income and some unexpected bills, it lapsed. But with the renew window they give was able to renew after a few weeks. At that time it was instantaneous!. Probably because I was already in the system and they knew that payment would go through.

Now however there are many that are new as this has taken off. I had a half dozen neighbors that jumped on the train when they saw what this little box does. Two are having trouble. Contacted support and got a response on one so far. They asked for more info and am now waiting. Both cases payment was made. But I can imagine that having to trace it backwards could take some time. (They wanted to know which portal was used for payment. Had to guess as got confused because of doing so many at once can't really remember who used what portal. That's my fault). So been idling for a couple days again waiting for hopefully the poop on the one. When that one they are working on gets straightened out, Then I will write on behalf of the other. One step at a time. I do wish it would get done, but we are not the only customers that donated and manpower only goes so far.

Thanks for adding this area to the forum. Have a great day

Junoir Member
    Yeah so far they back up and running I got a reply a week later they were doing some upgrades on the reseller system. Now all orders are delivered within minutes. ordered credits and it was in my account within seconds. Good Job guys at iptvtalk, iks66 and beyond.!!!

TV Addicted
    Now I am really confused. Just checked the mac of one of the two setups I did for my neighbors. It said the mac was good and ready to join. Problem is there has been no response back yet and no way to link the mac without a route number to link it too. Starting to wonder what to do. Money been gone since the 16th. Just about to tell them both to call their credit card company to see what they can do about getting refunded. I don't know what to do. Anyone have any advice? Should I PM someone here? All they want is their paid for service started. Thank you.

NOTE: Looked at the one e-mail received. It said it was a no reply. Do I need to contact through the site and rewrite the entire message?

Starting to get desperate here. Thanks again. Have a great day.
    Last edited by Digitaldan; 07-31-2015 at 04:32 PM. Reason: added info

Email them at you will need the confirmation you should have received that at the end of check out and also via email. Please give them time they are as so as molasses!
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

TV Addicted
    Was kicked out of the system before confirmation. however the money went through. I know they are slow. It's just frustrating. I've been hooked up and just transferred to IPTV. Two out of four others I turned on to the service got taken care of. Two are still waiting. Just trying to do all I can as I am really beginning to feel very bad for them. Feel like I have let them down. I know, but that's the kind of guy I am. Little more patience is in order. Have a great day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast