Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

Is anybody else not getting there donations?

On Monday i ordered one credit from iptv66. it is now Friday and I still have not received an email.
    this morning I attempted to order a new one with a different MAC address from another Mag 254, using the other Credit card processor, and this time it failed, but money was still taken out of my bank. Is anybody else having similar problems. I already contacted iptv66 via contact form and email. No response. I used them for iks for years never had this type of problem. Im sure there busy but it has been about a week. any suggestions any alternatives will be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by dda1981 View Post
    On Monday i ordered one credit from iptv66. it is now Friday and I still have not received an email.
    this morning I attempted to order a new one with a different MAC address from another Mag 254, using the other Credit card processor, and this time it failed, but money was still taken out of my bank. Is anybody else having similar problems. I already contacted iptv66 via contact form and email. No response. I used them for iks for years never had this type of problem. Im sure there busy but it has been about a week. any suggestions any alternatives will be helpful
    Why are you posting in the NFPS Section for another code. I would suggest you email them with your issue as we cant help you. You can order from Rocket or NFPS other then that, not sure what anyone can do for you.

Junoir Member
    Been emailing them. I noticed other post on this forum regarding 66 but I guess will just have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by dda1981 View Post
    I would suggest you post that issue on there forums.
    My findings are for educational purposes only

I would basically just buy a code from Rocket or NFPS as we have better support here.

tall guy
    that's the best thing for him to do

Quote Originally Posted by soldertech24 View Post
    I would suggest you post that issue on there forums.
    Their Link to forum leads to here but I am looking into this as I was not aware until today.

Junoir Member
    Ok so it has been a week and I still have not got any info back regarding my two purchases. Is anybody else having issues with iks66 or iptv66 I was told that they are affiliated with rocket. and they do provide different service options. All i want to know if anybody is having similar issues in getting there code or if they have any insight on the status of there codes.

I would suggest you try to chat with someone in charge at there forums they may help you better.

the dictator

dda1981, can you please pm me with your payment details

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast