Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Yes, rocket server name and info given when the server is setup. Right now it's a test server and free. Put in ::
    Code:
    http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/
    Yo have to change the mac and serial because the emu and server wants them. If you don't follow the steps and change mac, it will error out with a stb damaged message. Serial is there to change so might as well change it

TV Addicted
    ok, thanks for the rocket info. so i can use any numbers for mac and serial? still don't get why however, can you provide a example on the mac address to better understand?

Junoir Member
    I use MXIII 4K, I can load the stb emulator but wont save in to the box also tell me Authentication problem.
    Try every think and is not working for me
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by keegster17 View Post
    ok, thanks for the rocket info. so i can use any numbers for mac and serial? still don't get why however, can you provide a example on the mac address to better understand?
    I just read the part in my guide that refers to mac, and I clearly stated to use the last 6 from the receiver you are using it on. Mac addresses are like phone numbers, you only want one that belongs to you and confusion happens when many different have the same. Mac address numbers are specific to device- or at least should be.

The first 6 number and letter combination tell who made the device and the last 6 is the device identification. So if you use the last 6 from your device you should be future proof from someone else having the same. If you change the last 2 to ae or 21 or etc there is a good chance later on someone else took the same shortcut.

Serial number may be needed later on- may not. I really don't care if you change it but if it doesn't work and didn't change it- then the ones that didn't change it come back and ask why it doesn't work. So, isn't it better to change that now while you're in the menu looking at the option?

I suggest to follow the directions given, that's why they were given

Quote Originally Posted by stans View Post
    I use MXIII 4K, I can load the stb emulator but wont save in to the box also tell me Authentication problem.
    Try every think and is not working for me
    Stan
    Authentication problem? Is that when you load, when you play live tv, or when you play vod? Not saving may be an issue with your device and need posted in that device section? May be as simple as moving the program to sd card or moving oters there because it's running out of space?

TV Addicted
    BIO, thanks. very good explanation.

TV Addicted
    do i change my ip address? if so what do i use? lol. I did change everything but, something came up about "authentication"

I changed mine and it works on many different devices, so it's up to you if you follow the guide and change it keeg. If your ip is 192.168.1.104 then change it in the profile settings to summin like 192.168.1.211. just change the last set of numbers to something your network devices aren't using. Adding 20 or 30 will probably work
    Last edited by BIO; 02-05-2015 at 02:48 AM.

TV Addicted
    Bio, i did manage to get about 5 channels discovery and a movie list, so i must have done something right. I found it a little difficult to maneuver on the screen with the remote.
    Is there anything else i should see or view that might be interesting?

The 5 channels is what is open for now, along with movies offered through vod. This is a testing phase for the server and channels that are open are to test the setup. More channels are expected to pop open but for now it is what it is.

What type of trouble you having with the remote? Mine works fine for everything of mine- except maybe my phone where I am forced to use navigation icons that popup.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast