Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    ok so one is bad or all ?

Banned
    Did not tested yet, but that is work area of Maxim Vasilchuk. He called the emulator "yasem"

Code:
    https://github.com/mvasilchuk
    Please delete previous my post on that topic.

yasem is a spinoff of vasilchmax designed for linux systems. There is a link in the vasilchmax wiki page to it that explains it briefly.

yasem for linux will in Europe dreambox works great on iptv has been for long time but price forget it
    Last edited by Marley; 02-27-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Fire From Within

STB Emulator v0.5.27 now available on Google Play
    -Fixed authorization on Stalker portals using login/password
    -Fixed default portal language

Guys, i've installed stb emu on an android tv box and when i'm in the channel list, as soon as i stop scrolling through the channels, it will play the channel I land on. I cant let go of the up or down arrow or it will start the channel where i am. How do i change that setting?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by toyz4tv View Post
    Guys, i've installed stb emu on an android tv box and when i'm in the channel list, as soon as i stop scrolling through the channels, it will play the channel I land on. I cant let go of the up or down arrow or it will start the channel where i am. How do i change that setting?
    Switch to Internal Player, and on the Settings>Profiles, and the individual Portal settings, in Stalker Settings, check the box "Play in preview only by OK". You'll need to restart the emulator, and then hit esc/exit when video comes up initially. If you see the arrowhead next to the channel number, you will have stopped the 'autoplay' bug. You can then select the External Player and you should be good to go after the restart.

I am trying to setup a dremlink t6 for iptv . i have followed the IPTV setup for Dreamlink Android instructions , from the link in post #1 . after the STB Emulator was finish the install i hit open and all it does is go to a blue screen with the progression bar , it does not turn yellow it just sits there am i missing ? . i tried rebooting started over , tried again with different file same thing . i got internet cause the iks part works ok

i tried it again this morning and still the same the progress bar will not start it just sits there any suggestions would be appreciated

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    marcel, you do know that the Dreamlink T6 and the Dreamlink Android are two completely different receivers, right ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast