Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cheap tv guy
    mine will do that, i installed junk files and cache cleaner off of google play it was free, i run that when i get an error message and it cures it, also use muckyducks maintenance tool, i got it the habit when I done watching for the day, I run all that stuff

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    If you are still trying to get IPTV Stalker going, with that serial number error, uninstall it and delete its folder in the userdata>addon_data. That will also get rid of the cache, so basically you are starting from fresh, without having to put in that number you tried before. Reinstall from the source (github), and reconfigure. If you get that again error again, you may need a relink a different MAC, as you sent a fake serial number to the server, and it may have stored it against the MAC... this is a theory based on a post from a very technical super-mod over on the other site.

-
    edit:
    I did a search on that error... it may be an issue with your network or Kodi itself just at first glance. I've been assuming you aren't running anything like a proxy or VPN.

look at this vid... clearing the cache properly ususally does the trick:

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfu-vN9cbtA
    This challenge is getting weirder and weirder.

Finally got both IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker to connect and populate.......Here's the weird part....They only connect IF I turn on my VPN!!! I connected with a US Server and then a UK Server. As soon as I turn off the VPN and try again the same non connection errors occur.
    If that was the only problem maybe I could live with that for a while....but the quality is horrible...non stop buffering and pixelating.

I think that it's some kind of network connection problem but I'll be damned if I know exactly what.
    I'll give it a rest for a day or so before I pull my hair out.
    P.S. I do not use any other proxy and my Unblocker DNS has not been used.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234