Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fire From Within

If you get no channel list on IPTV Stalker that means your MAC is not matching one that is registered or not sent or is using an invalid channel cache.

If you put the 11.IPTV*.tv URLs in IPTV Stalker, you will get a 404 error, because it will attempt to send an URL that doesn't exist.

Older versions of IPTVStalker won't work because they can't send a custom URL. What version are you using?

am using latest stalker

Quote Originally Posted by danlevin View Post
    my mac supposed to be linked but i dont have donation number yet , and its a week now
    i am using latest stalker is there a specific one i should use it all worked untill the 23 still no go as of yet.

Is there anyone who can post details of a working setup as of right now.

Junoir Member
    Im currently on kodi 15 stable release on windows 8.1.

I am using the modified pvr stalker from this forum, I have donated and added my mac, the thing I did slightly different was I used the same mac I was using when it was free, the mac registered is a slight variation of my actual pc mac.

When it went private yesterday I was having the unable to load channels problem, I tried changing the mac code which didn't help, 2 things that seemed to get it working.

1. I downgraded pvr stalker back to 0.8.2 with the custom timeout set to 60.

2. I went into my userdata database folder and deleted the tv databases, this was mentioned on this forum, after doing this and enabling live tv again all is working very well.

Fire From Within

Everyone else except pokermasterd please start your own thread, as you are hijacking his issue, thanks.

screenshot000.jpg

Here is a picture of what you need to do with a FAKE Mac... 12:34:56 may actually belong to someone, hopefully not. For Rocket, the url is
    Code:
    http://portal.iptvrocket.tv
    This is the version you should be on:

screenshot001.jpg

Whenever you change this configuration, as in changing the Mac, always clear the cache, by right clicking on NFPS when you see that on the intital portal list, or using your menu button on a remote if you are on a android box.

One other thing, and this happened to some people getting this thing going... Turn on Parental Control, enter 0000, then clear the cache. Once its going, you can turn off Parental control when you want.
    Last edited by dara; 07-24-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Junoir Member
    Same settings but It didn't work since last night until now, my kodi 14.1 with PVR stalker 0.6 works again. Mac is connected to a valid donation.
    I doubt somebody use my Mac to setup on his Kodi. So if he turn on his box first he will have the right to use. I only can use my Box when he turn off his box.
    Any Idea for this system?

Junoir Member
    Parental Control - enable - clear cache - disable PC. Now all good. Thanks Dara. Those still having trouble should try this.

Junoir Member
    Use this: https://papiao.is/main/search_mac/en
    to check my MAC that is connected to a valid Donation. It said: "This MAC Address 00:1A:79:AB:CD:EF is good and ready to join our IPTV service." ?????

Fire From Within

usphil, please start your own thread.

it works now thanks

Went back cleared everything out Parental Control - enable - clear cache - low and behold it worked. So i think it was something to do with the cache and the ip together with parental control keep it from working. IT WORKS NOW THANKS I WAS using the stalker in your PIC.

It's been a very big pain but again thanks to all. So make this a sticky please.

So to recap http://portal.iptvrocket.tv for rocket
    clear cache
    Parental Control - enable set to 0000
    send IP , IP should be linked to donation'

Thanks again A+ to all

Fire From Within

I'll create a tutorial thread for this with the key posts, and ask for the sticky. The Parental Control issue slipped my mind as it was a few months ago, and didn't affect the users who installed from the very beginning

Mods, please close the thread as resolved.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast