Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Not getting the vod option

Hey guys any help on this? I currently have a nvidia shield console. I'm loading the channels and guide but i'm not getting the vod option. Any help? I've tried uninstalling kodi, changing mac address been trying since yesterday. Thanks!

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by dark11b View Post
    Hey guys any help on this? I currently have a nvidia shield console. I'm loading the channels and guide but i'm not getting the vod option. Any help? I've tried uninstalling kodi, changing mac address been trying since yesterday. Thanks!
    Does the MAC you associated with your donation start with 00:1A:79? Which add-on are you using? The IPTV Stalker and STBEmu do currently pull VoD's from the server.

Junoir Member
    Yes it starts with 00:1A:79. If i change those to the box's mac it dsnt load the channels. I'm using the IPTV Stalker. I used the last 3 from my mac address to register with the rocket account. And in the stalker settings I've checked many times that they are the same with the account. For some reason it wont load the VOD. Newbie question where should the vod option show? Under TV in kodi? Thanks

Fire From Within

Try clearing the cache. They show for me.

STOP hijacking someone else's thread. READ THE RULES.

just start deleting and give a pink slip for a day or so they will get it you all been warned http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...acking-threads

Junoir Member
    My question to you guys is how was my question hijacking? Its the same issue we had. Any contribution would of been helpfull for both of us. I just said I had the same problem? And plus his was resolved and mine still isnt. You guys are a bit trigger happy I would say.

the rules are in place for very sound reasons, time tested.....so you may want to consider what you mean by trigger happy...IMO
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    Cuoting from you guys hijacking Is if someone asked for something and somebody else comes along and ask for something diferent entirely. My prob was the same problem he had. If i were to ask how to set up the box you guys would tell me to use the search button. I just asked for some help on the same problem since his was resolved and didnt want to make another thread about the same issue. And for that you guys are accusing me for hijacking and telling me to go read the rules which I had read and to be honest I didnt see anywhere it said I couldn't do what I "did". We are talking about the forum rules AndroidMan made right? If not then I'm sorry i must of seen a different sticky :forum rules then. Dont get me wrong I never said I was against your rules but really would u say I hijacked his thread? Really?

You posted your question is someone else's thread, that's called hijacking. Even though the subject is in some what related, its still considered hijacking. Not sure what part you don't understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast