Thread: epg time

TV Addicted

epg time

hello is the epg time still off time mine is I am using emu on a g-box. is there a way to correct it at my end or is it at their end . but pic is good and channels r comin in great job
    Last edited by aevt628; 07-21-2015 at 02:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Fire From Within

The EPG time on the STBemu is controlled by the Localization in the on screen settings (not the "3 dot" settings). I'm on the latest version (0.6.08), so if you are on an earlier version, those settings may not be there, or at least accessible. Also, if upgrading from certain older versions, the settings within the application, you may have to clear data because of incompatibility with the new version.

In the Localization page, select your language and find your country in the popup menu. If you can, you can type the city where you are using the android default onscreen keyboard. (Use a big city near-by... not your little town's name as it may not be coded into the application). In some cases, the keyboard may not work, in particular with android emulators... if that's the case, just go on to the time zone. In the Time Zone select the one that's most appropriate to you. Escape to the main screen of the settings, and go to Reboot box, or just exit the app.

If done correctly, the EPG should be in the same time for your area. I don't know how it will work in non-DST areas, but there is a local time shift for that in the settings as well.

Good luck! It does work.

TV Addicted
    how do I find my version I got on this lol cant seem to find it

Fire From Within

Bring up the key overlay, and you'll see what version of the emulator you are running. I think there may be an "about" in the settings menu as well.