Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your stb is blocked. Call the provider???

I'm getting this message while I have added my MAC to a perfectly good...working rocket.

Its frustrating as all hell that its just not working. If I try and add the MAC, even with lower case letters in it... they server tells me that the MAC already exists....

I have a MAG254 running 0.2.18-r11-254

Hardware version 2.6.IB-00

I am also using a Wifi Antenna and it does have a different MAC than the unit, however I've added that one to a rocket and still doesn't work.

Please help!

Thank you!

You need to add the mac that is located under the mag box

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    You need to add the mac that is located under the mag box
    I did... exactly as it is on the bottom of the box.

Addi tonal info if it helps ....
    ACCOUNT / INFORMATION

MAC - 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX
    Tariff plan: Unsuscribed

reboot a couple of times

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    reboot a couple of times
    lol... I've done that too... something around 10-15 times now... its not getting any better... same blocked message over and over again.

You have covered most of the bases except the portal address. the portal address has to be the 11. version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_SC View Post
    You have covered most of the bases except the portal address. the portal address has to be the 11. version.
    So right now I have 11.iptvrocket.tv in there.... if I put 1.iptvrocket I get a message telling me to use the 11 version of the addy. I have also tried iptvprivateserver, both the 1 and the 11 version. All of them give me the "Your STB is blocked" message, with the exception of the 1.iptvrocket addy. that one tells me to use 11.iptvrocket and give a link to iksrocket to buy a rocket.

Its really odd... the MAC is correct, I'm sure of it. The address is good, because it is giving me a meaningful message, however is not allowing me access. I have been using the addresses for IKS though. I'm wondering if the "1 box rule" is keeping me from running both IPTV and IKS at the same time, on the same donation number. So, I turned a box off that using IKS and that donation number should be only for IPTV.... still... Blocked.

I'm now wondering if being on a wifi makes a difference. the wifi MAC is different from the one on the Ethernet port (Ethernet addy is the same as the one on the bottom of the box).

Can somone with wifi connection please confirm that you are using the MAC addy from the bottom of the MAG box itself, or the Wifi MAC???
    Last edited by neat-; 07-21-2015 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neat- View Post
    So right now I have 11.iptvrocket.tv in there.... if I put 1.iptvrocket I get a message telling me to use the 11 version of the addy. I have also tried iptvprivateserver, both the 1 and the 11 version. All of them give me the "Your STB is blocked" message, with the exception of the 1.iptvrocket addy. that one tells me to use 11.iptvrocket and give a link to iksrocket to buy a rocket.

Its really odd... the MAC is correct, I'm sure of it. The address is good, because it is giving me a meaningful message, however is not allowing me access. I have been using the addresses for IKS though. I'm wondering if the "1 box rule" is keeping me from running both IPTV and IKS at the same time, on the same donation number. So, I turned a box off that using IKS and that donation number should be only for IPTV.... still... Blocked.

I'm now wondering if being on a wifi makes a difference. the wifi MAC is different from the one on the Ethernet port (Ethernet addy is the same as the one on the bottom of the box).

Can somone with wifi connection please confirm that you are using the MAC addy from the bottom of the MAG box itself, or the Wifi MAC???
    I have a rocket donation, and linked the mac at their website. I am using the 11.iptvprivateserver address NOT the rocket one. My Mag254 is working nicely. I did have to change from the 1. address to the 11. address when we went private.

Junoir Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by neat- View Post
    lol... I've done that too... something around 10-15 times now... its not getting any better... same blocked message over and over again.
    http://iptvprivateserver.is/trial/index.php

remember to change your mac in here https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/

Quote Originally Posted by toston2005 View Post
    are you using wifi, or a cable?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast