Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    no Isengard RC 2 at all ?

most mfg's. always stay with the latest stable version or release of Kodi, this is just common sense. Not sure, but I see no reason a newer beta or RC couldn't be side loaded, correct me if I'm wrong..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

nope not on the avov they must do it
    why would they go backwards

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by input80 View Post
    I believe it is 14.2, not 15 RC2
    lol, I know it's hard to catch what it says it goes by so fast. I can catch the word Isengard, but that's about all I catch here

I did see another way to check thou.
    In System then in System Info.... look near bottom of that screen menu at the blue letters/description.
    Mine says --> Kodi 15.0-BETA1
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

are you sure it says kodi 14.2 just dont get it

Install TVMC for Android
    If you’re looking to watch movies, television, and whatever else your heart desires, without having to manually configure a thing, TVMC for Android is what you need. You’ll find TVMC to be the easiest out of the box Kodi-based solution available. You install it and it works right away, no mess, no fuss, nothing else to do but watch all you can watch.

Sideload APK
    Free Download - Version 14.2
    yup 14.2 you are right for tvmc

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    are you sure it says kodi 14.2 just dont get it
    in Channel Store I see it as 14.2 , I never installed it as I still have the 15.0 onboard, but that's what does show in Channel Store (14.2)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    lol, I know it's hard to catch what it says it goes by so fast. I can catch the word Isengard, but that's about all I catch here

I did see another way to check thou.
    In System then in System Info.... look near bottom of that screen menu at the blue letters/description.
    Mine says --> Kodi 15.0-BETA1
    Yup, mine says TVMC 14.2 Git:2015-05-27,,,,,,,,, I'm pretty sure the version that was there originally was 15.1-BETA1 though,,,,,, damnit, shoulda checked 1st

yea do what crazed said dont know why they said new one then please check ez to do

Quote Originally Posted by input80 View Post
    Yup, mine says TVMC 14.2 Git:2015-05-27,,,,,,,,, I'm pretty sure the version that was there originally was 15.1-BETA1 though,,,,,, damnit, shoulda checked 1st
    MickeyHop stated they'd be coming out with the 'naked' version again, they are working on it I supposse.
    Another member noticed this today and asft was on it. We wanted to let you guys know what was going on as soon as we could know how things were working.
    You may not have done what you wanted input, but you sure did help in the testing end of things. Now we are more sure of things.
    thnx input80
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast