Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Kodi update with TVaddons (TVMC)

By MickyHop Team
    In Kodi (XBMC), STB-News
    14 Jul 2015
    We love to make things easier around here. As we got a numerous amount of issue with people having trouble setting up/confuguring Kodi, we decided to just make it easier for you now. Here are some of the updates we have done with:

Kodi on our platform:
    Updated to the latest Kodi version (Isengard RC 2).
    TVMC fully supported through Kodi installation on MickyHop (Now when you install Kodi for the first time, it will automatically install and update TVMC for you). Install Kodi -> then run Kodi -> then TVMC auto configures with all the latest Kodi apps and features from TVaddons.ag.
    Although this feature eliminates you able to configuring your Kodi client right off the bat by your self, we will be adding another version of Kodi where you will be able to do keep a naked version of Kodi without any configurations to customize/configure for your self.

Let us know what you guys think. Please report any bugs if you come across them. You can comment on the post below.

Remember: No ‘programming’ required is what we like to stand by and support.

warning it makes your box 14.2 if you do that
    Last edited by Marley; 07-19-2015 at 06:49 AM.

we will be adding another version of Kodi where you will be able to do keep a naked version of Kodi without any configurations to customize/configure for your self. i need it that way please

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, although this is great of avov to do for new kodi user, it isn't something the experienced kodi user would want.
    Thnx guys, and please bring the 'naked' version back soon
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I can see why avov and MickyHop did this. They prolly getting alot of mail and/or help tickets asking how to get Kodi working or why doesn't Kodi work type mail/messages.
    This TVMC automatically installs recent apps and etc from tvaddons.ag
    By doing this, MickyHop has helped many new users and stopped the onslaught of mail, I'll bet.
    Now this can and will include some good content (loaded automatically) but it also includes alot of stuff you may not want (some crap, loaded automatically)

MickyHop team should have read justandroid help guide, which he got it from tvaddons in first place
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...ng-Kodi-basics
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Before looking properly, I uninstalled the Kodi that I installed when I 1st got my Avov 2. Now I only see version 14.2 available, whattt????

dont get Kodi on our platform:
    Updated to the latest Kodi version (Isengard RC 2).

14.2 is new one try it i think hope i;m right let me know

Quote Originally Posted by input80 View Post
    Before looking properly, I uninstalled the Kodi that I installed when I 1st got my Avov 2. Now I only see version 14.2 available, whattt????
    Start Kodi and look on the first splash screen that appears. That will be the correct version onboard your vixo2
    That first splash screen comes and goes quickly so watch carefully
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    14.2 is new one try it i think hope i;m right let me know
    that is what Kodi shows in the Channel Store, yup.
    It might not be correct thou.
    We'll need to hear from someone what that splash screen says after loaded the new Kodi app
    - Frank Zappa

I believe it is 14.2, not 15 RC2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast