Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im hoping not!!!

Im hoping NFPS is not over there head because I'am noticing more Buffering on scattered channels.....I'am thinking that since more Iptv users are going to be jumping in the bus more Buffering is going to happen!!! I hope there Servers can handle the amount of users streaming on there Servers....only time will tell.....

Fire From Within

Frankly, many of us are expecting many that were testing free will drop off, and more 'private' streams will be made available. The server folks know what they are doing, we end users can only guess.

Quote Originally Posted by rovers95 View Post
    Im hoping NFPS is not over there head because I'am noticing more Buffering on scattered channels.....I'am thinking that since more Iptv users are going to be jumping in the bus more Buffering is going to happen!!! I hope there Servers can handle the amount of users streaming on there Servers....only time will tell.....
    Yes I noticed a lot today. Just remember it is still free. Things will change after the 15 I bet and the server won't have as many on it as it would when it is free.

Pinball Wizard
    Not worried 5 more days....

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Frankly, many of us are expecting many that were testing free will drop off, and more 'private' streams will be made available. The server folks know what they are doing, we end users can only guess.
    I agree with dara.
    Some guesstimates I've read say at least 50% of the NFPS IPTV freebie service are non payers (ie:dont have an existing IKS service account).
    Of that 50% .....its anyones guess as to how many will buy into the new service. My guess is it will be a small number ,leaving the existing servers more than capable of carrying the load for the paying folk.

Moderator at Work
    I do not view a lot of channels but have noticed some buffering the last few days, on the positive side two channels I watch which have had a fair amount of buffering i.e. 407 MUTV,,,,925 Classic Euro now are running smooth again, expecting more server activity as we march to jul15 and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by wee-haggis View Post
    I agree with dara.
    Some guesstimates I've read say at least 50% of the NFPS IPTV freebie service are non payers (ie:dont have an existing IKS service account).
    Of that 50% .....its anyones guess as to how many will buy into the new service. My guess is it will be a small number ,leaving the existing servers more than capable of carrying the load for the paying folk.
    And they will gain that 50% plus very quickly......then what?........they are not starting this service NOT to attract people...losing 50% of the free ride people..will be temporary ..

people will drop like flies imho a lot wont pay because they are cheap and think tv should be free and others will not pay because they are afraid of the legality of it
    But if the satellite feeds die in December wow its going to be a swarm

Fire From Within

Sure, but the growth won't be exponential, like it was when the word got out about the "iptv stalker" add-on to Metal Kettle and other high profile Kodi developers and touts. I think the worst day for the server was the Pac-May fight, but other Kodi subscription services had issues too that day. If the service is rock solid after the ramp-up, there will be more users, and then they can manage the growth with more bandwidth, as security allows.

Think that why the price is lower for the first 90 days as they will be expecting bumps along the way people have to remember to as well its over the internet and nothing is even close to perfect

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast