TV Addicted

STREAMER ANDROID MINI PC 4.2.2 QuadCore Q7

STREAMER ANDROID MINI PC 4.2.2 QuadCore Q7

WILL THIS WORK WITH THE IPTV PRIVATE SERVER ???

We don't know yet , you have too wait on the 15th to find out

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ipguy View Post
    we don't know yet , you have too wait on the 15th to find out
    i thought we dont know if kodi will work on 15 , and that tv boxes for sure will be able to load the channels

they recomend purchasing tv boxes , so im looking for one in my country that could
    connect to an old tv , with the 3 colours connection

that connection is called...component...Dan.

I have a feeling that stalker and emulation users will be able to use the system but I can't say this as a fact right now. They did have an announcement of those users to use the prefix of
    00:1a:78 but that isn't in effect at the present. You can be sure the provider will make every attempt for all users. It's just that no one can tell you for a fact right now. These are just my opinions, take them as you wills. I would also tell you that for just a little more money I would recommend a quad,octa core box with newer OS, at least KitKat or better, thks
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by k00lkatt View Post
    that connection is called...component...dan.

I have a feeling that stalker and emulation users will be able to use the system but i can't say this as a fact right now. They did have an announcement of those users to use the prefix of
    00:1a:78 but that isn't in effect at the present. You can be sure the provider will make every attempt for all users. It's just that no one can tell you for a fact right now. These are just my opinions, take them as you wills. I would also tell you that for just a little more money i would recommend a quad,octa core box with newer os, at least kitkat or better, thks

thanks for the info
    its very confusing because im far from being a tech guy
    what we do know for sure ?
    In what way people for sure can watch the channels as for right now. ?

an IPTV box such as avov or mag will work for sure even after the 15th. Only the avov vixo2 allows using kodi. An android box works right now but it's unknown if it will work after the 15th when we go private...pls do some reading in our forums, thks
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

i made an inquiry at their nfps site, and they emailed me back they confirmed that kodi will works after july 15

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    that connection is called...component...Dan.

I have a feeling that stalker and emulation users will be able to use the system but I can't say this as a fact right now. They did have an announcement of those users to use the prefix of
    00:1a:78 but that isn't in effect at the present. You can be sure the provider will make every attempt for all users. It's just that no one can tell you for a fact right now. These are just my opinions, take them as you wills. I would also tell you that for just a little more money I would recommend a quad,octa core box with newer OS, at least KitKat or better, thks
    i found ANDROID 4 MINI PC QUAD Core with ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT

TV Addicted
    Also i found this - Tronsmart MXIII Android 4.4.2 TV Box Amlogic
    S802 Quad Core !!!