Junoir Member

Android Smart Box 4.4

I've been looking through the complete forum and i don't see anywhere that after i donate (for IPTV Private Server before july 15th) my Quad Core Android 4.4 Smart TV Box XBMC will work. I am really concerned about this and i want to be sure that once i donate i wont loose that donation. Also what happens after the donation is made and what do i do? If anyone has a specific answer or a direct link where ill find my answers i will greatly appreciate it. remember i am new to this. THANK YOU! v763eu-5-366f.jpg

Yea I bought one of those china boxes.......cost me 43.00......can't believe its quad core because it is so slow........with kodi and iptv

Fire From Within

Your box should work with the current free trial, at least with the STB Emulator. As far as add-ons to XBMC, you can test IPTV Stalker (ver 1.18) as well as long as you have XBMC 13 or greater. To use PVR Stalker, you do need Kodi 14 or greater, the newer the better. I encourage you to use the search function to find out about these solutions, and it will help you navigate this board.

No announcement has yet been made about how to enter your donation info into any device, so no one knows for sure. Because that announcement hasn't yet been made, we can't know for sure if anything Android or PC based will work. If you are concerned about paying for a donation that won't work, wait until someone that is not using a STB says it works.

working on my android tv box with donation...read the forum posts on how to link your donation to your mac...i just used the last 6 from my ethernet mac address on the android box

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by fabio View Post
    I've been looking through the complete forum and i don't see anywhere that after i donate (for IPTV Private Server before july 15th) my Quad Core Android 4.4 Smart TV Box XBMC will work. I am really concerned about this and i want to be sure that once i donate i wont loose that donation. Also what happens after the donation is made and what do i do? If anyone has a specific answer or a direct link where ill find my answers i will greatly appreciate it. remember i am new to this. THANK YOU! v763eu-5-366f.jpg
    I believe the only Android boxes that are being supported are the Mag and AVOV android boxes although some of their models are better supported than other models. The other android boxes to my knowledge are not being supported due to security issues. Since the Free trials are over, the boxes that were supported via emulation are no longer being supported or so I've been led to believe. Might want to check with
    those who are providing the rockets or those asking for donations.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    I believe the only Android boxes that are being supported are the Mag and AVOV android boxes although some of their models are better supported than other models. The other android boxes to my knowledge are not being supported due to security issues. Since the Free trials are over, the boxes that were supported via emulation are no longer being supported or so I've been led to believe. Might want to check with
    those who are providing the rockets or those asking for donations.
    This is not the case. Android boxes are supported on a generic basis... its only an operating system, and to use them, you use either the STBemu or Kodi and the addons. There may be issues with those apps, and that's what we help with here. They are working on my android box, and the STBemu is working through Android emulation. The MAG 260 is a labeled android box, and the Avov boxes are customized Android that use Mickey Hop for the app store. The other MAGs are linux based boxes that have the built-in client for the Stalker middleware.

Junoir Member
    What is a STB emulator? I had a IPTV Stalker apk running on my android box and originally it worked great. I liked it better than the IPTV Stalker addon in Kodi, but it no longer lists channels. Anyone familiar with this apk?