Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaguts View Post
    Not sure why but I am opening the correct xml its just laid out differently than in your post. My timeout is set to 90 but the values are not what I have put xbmc. They are default. I also do not see ROAMING in my folders. Strange stuff. I have always figured things out and will eventually get this too. Like I said I have the old XBMC running the stalker without epg and it works still.

The default in xbmc is now 90 and it is still doing the same thing. Im sure Im missing something simple but this is getting to me now.

OK!! I found where I was supposed to make the edit and its done now. Still getting same error though. When the pvr loads up on the top right corner the bar never moves like my other version?
    ANother edit: Sorry it took so long. I hate working.....believe me.

Have you updated Kodi to version 15?

How long are you waiting for it load?

Sometimes you have to wait 20-30 seconds & the times do vary. Also,try to close Kodi again & then opening it back. That's part of the new 15 build, which does sometimes NOT save the input that you put into the Kodi settings themselves without editing the xml yourself. Remember, Kodi 15 is in a "still in progress" mode, per-say. But it does work better with this server.

If your still having problems. Try clearing the cache under the "System"/ "TV" / "General"/ "Clear data" : Mind you that this will reset the setting that you just put into your xml file. So you will have to repeat the steps above.
    Last edited by CableCost$; 07-11-2015 at 07:08 AM.

Junoir Member
    Its working now. Im actually reluctant to say it but I had networking issues that was causing the problem. Someone decided to unplug a switch and not say anything! Thanks for all your help and I did use your settings xml with a small mac adjustment.

Junoir Member
    I'm having the same issue on my PC and my Android box. I had 14.2 Kodi installed, changed to 15 and followed the instructions provided on this site (there are lots of youtube videos as well)... pretty simple setup, but I keep getting 'unable to load channels'. I adjusted the connection timeout in settings.xml and I get the same error. I have donated and have my MAC linked... but I have not been able to get it to work. I feel like I'm losing my mind lol.

My steps:

- Fresh install of Kodi 15
    - System > Settings > Add-ons > My Add-ons > PVR clients > Stalker Client
    - Configure Portal 1 with my MAC Address on my Android box that's also linked to my donation
    - Server Address is "1.iptvprivateserver.tv"
    - Guide is "Prefer XMLTV"
    - XMLTV remote URL is "http://is.gd/NFPSE"
    - Ok and back out to System > Settings > TV > General > Enable
    - Get "Stalker Client: Unable to load channels"

- Tried System > Settings > TV > General > Clear data

- Restart Kodi

- Closed Kodi, modified settings.xml and changed the connection timeout to "60"
    - Restart Kodi
    Last edited by Rekkid; 07-11-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Fire From Within

One thing that can correct issues is to make sure you "Clear data" in the Live TV settings. Also, Disable/Enable sometimes works. But most of all, check all settings, including the first page to make sure you do have the right active portal, and that you have no trailing blanks. Also, no one has confirmed that the "00:1A:78" prefix works yet, so use "00:1A:79" instead until told otherwise. Don't mess with the time zone, it isn't working anyway. Be careful with the settings.xml, as if you screw up a tag, the settings could become invalid, and after setting the timeout, don't click "ok" if you are confirming your changes on the Settings pages, just exit out. 0 is what you will see for Connection Timeout, no matter what you set the timeout to be .
    Last edited by dara; 07-11-2015 at 09:48 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    One thing that can correct issues is to make sure you "Clear data" in the Live TV settings. Also, Disable/Enable sometimes works. But most of all, check all settings, including the first page to make sure you do have the right active portal, and that you have no trailing blanks. Also, no one has confirmed that the "00:1A:78" prefix works yet, so use "00:1A:79" instead until told otherwise. Don't mess with the time zone, it isn't working anyway. Be careful with the settings.xml, as if you screw up a tag, the settings could become invalid, and after setting the timeout, don't click "ok" if you are confirming your changes on the Settings pages, just exit out. 0 is what you will see for Connection Timeout, no matter what you set the timeout to be .
    Thanks for the reply...

- I don't have a "Live TV" settings, I do have TV settings under System > Settings > TV. When I select 'Clear data' it does so, and then gives me "Stalker Client: Unable to load channels".
    - "Active Portal" is 1, with the Server Address set to "1.iptvprivateserver.tv" with no trailing spaces
    - I was using my devices own MAC address that I registered at papiao.is using my donation. I changed the MAC back to '00:1A:79:00:00:00' but I still get "Stalker Client: Unable to load channels"
    - I only changed the '10' to '60' in the connection time out settings, nothing else. Didn't make any difference, still get "Stalker Client: Unable to load channels"
    Last edited by Rekkid; 07-11-2015 at 10:08 PM.

TV Addicted
    here is what i have learn every time time i change anything in pvr stalker at time even when you clear data it resets the xml to 0. so ones you make your changes close kodi make the mod to the xml file by the way 75 is the magic number open ok and your back in business

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1iwilly View Post
    here is what i have learn every time time i change anything in pvr stalker at time even when you clear data it resets the xml to 0. so ones you make your changes close kodi make the mod to the xml file by the way 75 is the magic number open ok and your back in business
    I looked over the settings in the Stalker Client, General tab has Active Portal set to 1, Connection Timeout is set to 5. Portal 1 tab has MAC Address set to mine, Server Address has 1.iptvprivateserver.tv, Guide Preference is set to 'Prefer XMLTV' and XMLTV Remote URL is set to 'http://is.gd/NFPSE'. Nothing else was modified.

I went to System > Settings > TV > Clear data, then shut down Kodi. I modified Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/settings.xml so that 'connection_timeout' value is set to "75". Save, exit.

I restart Kodi, I see top right 'PVR Manager is starting up', it's up there for about 1 second and then I get "Stalker Client: Unable to load channels".

One thing to clarify... this is a fresh virgin install of Kodi 15 and all I did was configure the built in Stalker Client and enabled TV under System > Settings > TV. Nothing else was installed... that's ok right?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkid View Post
    Thanks for the reply...
    - "Active Portal" is 1, with the Server Address set to "1.iptvprivateserver.tv" with no trailing spaces
    Try this... include the protocol type in the url: "http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv" . It shouldn't matter, but might as well try. Also, don't use the 00:00:00 ever, change it to something else random in hexdigits, not just all zeros. I doubt it would be a DNS issue, but try pinging the url as well to see if you get a return.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Try this... include the protocol type in the url: "http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv" . It shouldn't matter, but might as well try. Also, don't use the 00:00:00 ever, change it to something else random in hexdigits, not just all zeros. I doubt it would be a DNS issue, but try pinging the url as well to see if you get a return.
    Prefixing the server address with "http://" didn't make a difference. I've been using my own MAC address (of the device I'm using) associated to my donation... I'm not using '00:1A:79'... I only tried that a couple of times. I went back and put in 00:1A:79:16:E7:BD just for fun, same problem "Stalker Client: Unable to load channels".

I was able to successfully ping 1.iptvprivateserver.tv, 75 ms return.

Junoir Member
    I think I understand this now. I modified settings.xml and put "150" as the connection_timeout and guess what? It worked. I have a 200 MBPS connection too, pretty quick, guess it doesn't matter.

... so It's working now Thanks guys!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast