Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The one international prepaid VISA/Master card OR GIFT cards that work on papiao????

Can someone please PM me info of a location (s) selling OPEN international prepaid VISA/Master card OR GIFT cards purchased in USA that work with papiao "Credit Card Payment"? I need to buy 8 credits for 8 MAG254.
    Please help me out.

Ty
    I wanna make something clear to staff.. I will not beg for channels or will i beg in the near future.

Anyone??????????
    I wanna make something clear to staff.. I will not beg for channels or will i beg in the near future.

Fire From Within

This is a pretty common question asked over at "beta", and elsewhere, but no one has ever mentioned one that will be completely anonymous from the US. You can get a card that will work internationally, but you do have to provide your personal info as well to just get the card. The payment method has worked for tons of people who haven't been tracked back, so take that into account.

I just use my card if that means anything in usa i trust them i got rockets but thats me nfps is same when it come to safety first
    Last edited by Marley; 07-08-2015 at 11:40 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Visine View Post
    Can someone please PM me info of a location (s) selling OPEN international prepaid VISA/Master card OR GIFT cards purchased in USA that work with papiao "Credit Card Payment"? I need to buy 8 credits for 8 MAG254.
    Please help me out.

Ty
    It seems that in Canada you can get an anonymous visa gift card at the post office , if not in other stores also. I This is based on what I read, as I've never been to Canada.
    Maybe someone that lives in Canada can offer to get one for you...heck they can probably make some money if they offer that service

Quote Originally Posted by spider25 View Post
    It seems that in Canada you can get an anonymous visa gift card at the post office , if not in other stores also. I This is based on what I read, as I've never been to Canada.
    Maybe someone that lives in Canada can offer to get one for you...heck they can probably make some money if they offer that service
    Canadian post office need your info to get prepaid card but they work with no problems

Vanilla Prepaid Visa, MC, and AMEX available everywhere in Canada. I speak from experience.
    Shoppers Drug Mart .... Grocery stores etc etc

Junoir Member
    i am canadian and this is what i found out about visa gift cards the post office ones are actavated as soon as you pay for them
    ALL others that you buy at Shoppers Drug Mart , walmart are not actavated for 24 to 36 hours after you buy it i talked to a sales lady there and she said they had all kinds of problems at christmas time with them for the same reason pm me i might be able to help tvbuff

Quote Originally Posted by tvbuff View Post
    ALL others that you buy at Shoppers Drug Mart , walmart are not actavated for 24 to 36 hours after you buy it tvbuff
    Nope .. not always ( but yes sometimes that's why they give you the separate receipt )
    I bought one and in less that 2 hours it was gone ( used for the private server )

Quote Originally Posted by spider25 View Post
    ...I've never been to Canada......
    Canada is the best country in the world , and my second homeland .
    You have to visit it at any cost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast