Thread: hyjacked

Junoir Member

hyjacked

this donation thing, is not well thought out... as I was reading, I found a lot of holes... for example, this Iptv box need a lot of expertise in computer, the Iptv stalker is unstable, and the list I read about donations, seems to be a little icky... for ex... 80 dollars one donation, I assume thats for a month... then you have to pay for internet (cost me 59 dollars monthly), plus 80 for the month is 159 dollars... with that, I can buy lot of programming from dish, from roku, both are more stable than this, no complicated installations, and no updates to download, plus, internet with dish is optional, so guess what guys, you are just becoming just another cable company, more complicated, where you need to know your way around this box, and in top of that YOU GUYS ARE MORE EXPENSIVE... no cost effective... I bought this Iptv box, because it had free channels in it, now Im out of 100 hundred dollars... in an economy that is not bouyant... you guys are charging to much money for the service, and you know that... the box, Im turning it to scraps... I dont have the time to download, link my mac account, and all the crap that is involved in this... you lost a custumer, and you will lose them all, as soon as this persons start making numbers, and find out you guys are more expensive, more complicated than most of the companys that offer channels live tv... sorry to see you guys get so greedy!

thats yr not month.....................its yr

Pinball Wizard
    Sounds like you did some speed reading, because their is little to no tech expertise needed for some IPTV boxes and there are video walkthroughs here. the internet cost, lets be honest everyone pays for internet so just adding unlimited is the cost. $80 a year is a great deal, I have checked around and this is the best bang for your buck and you will be receiving service from a well known company that has provided TV services to thousands. IMHO

Junoir Member
    well see, you are the first one that explained this thing to me... I just bought the box, 1 week, found out Im gonna be charged for the services... 80 a year is good deal, but they did not explained that, they put a list of donations, from 80 to 500 bucks, I assumed that is was for the month... the other thing, I have read a lot here, still there is no detailed explanation on how to link a mac account... I have look around, had found not such a guide... the other thing, is the box I bought, dont let me add my google account, since I cant, I cant download any apps, the third thing is that my browser cant be opened... In the box mean... there are a lot of things with this box, that I cant actually do.

Junoir Member
    SEe Dara, this is another thing, how Im gonna donate if you dont know yet how th donation numbers will be entered? This is getting to complicated!

Fire From Within

How to register your MAC:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-MAC-IPTV-INFO

How to get your MAC:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...r-STB-Emulator

On your google account... had that happen the other day... just do a google search "google play can't connect" ... you may need to root your device.

Next time... start your own thread. You just hijacked it, and I'm sorry that I added to that.

and justice you didnt read anything or would not of said 80 dollars a yr look in announcement and if running kodi in that section

all justice is doing is hijack thread and complain how there's no info and how it's to expensive. so all i got to say is learn to read or go to the guy who told you to get that box and it would get you free TV to complain and please learn to start your own thread

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    moved from hyjacked thread.

Warning given.
    Not first time justice done same.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren