1channel and I stream ?

Having issues with 1channel video and audio out of sync anyone else.also on istream on kodi I can hardly get any streams to work is there a fix for that.

the box has nothing to do with it it you or server

Quote Originally Posted by 793bob View Post
    Having issues with 1channel video and audio out of sync anyone else.also on istream on kodi I can hardly get any streams to work is there a fix for that.
    Sounds more like you have a bandwidth issue.

Everything else seems to work fine .i've used Zeus on kodi with no problems and tv online is fine.of all the links you get on istream maybe only 2 will connect.

Being one of the first to receive an Avov 2 box, I reported very quickly the same issue with 1Channel you're experiencing. The Avov support team jumped on it immediately and replied it was caused by bad links in the server lists. They told me to try other links further down the list and voila, they were correct. I have some favorites I use like vidto and vidzi, among others. I've not seen the issue since I've developed my list of favorite servers to use. As I've posted before, I have a 1.5Mbps DSL connection and while I have to put up with occasional buffering, it is enough to enjoy the benefits of IPTV and the Avov boxes (I have both 1 and 2).

And btw, just because your favorite server is in a list, doesn't mean there's a valid link to the movie you want to watch. Trial and error sometimes.
    Last edited by Falcon05; 07-07-2015 at 11:49 PM.

see that not the box its the server you try to go on i run 1080p all the time with no and i mean no freeze

This was posted today on avov site.

Audio & Video Sync codec issue

Recently our devices with Rockchip have been having some difficulties with different codecs available on the web and through the sources you love to watch. As for this issue, we are now working directly with Rockchip to resolve this codec issue and submit any future codecs that we find may be necessary for our Android set-top box IPTV devices.
    We have also brought this issue up with the MickyHop team who we try to work closely with on a regular basis to ensure the best quality for our devices. They are also working with Rockhip & AVOV Technology to make sure we can resolve this problem so no one will experience the audio & video sync is issue (ie. watching a video and the sound is not matching the video).
    Since this is an issue affecting a lot of our customers, we will keep you updated on this and work diligently with MickyHop and Rockchip to hopefully resolve this issue as soon as possible.
    With that being said, thank you for all your support once again. If you need anymore help, feel free to open a ticket at our Help-desk. We will be staying on top of this issue. Keep posted!

see i dont get it i run 1080p all day long no freeze or out of sync but i dont run the apps talk about