Probation

jynxbox V6 ultra HD

I just got a jynxbox ultra HD and I am wondering if this receiver will work with the new IPTV system because the way I understand it. it's a android receiver, and if possible can I get the instructions on how to set up my jynxbox receiver. any reply to this question will be appreciated. Thanks

that is a sat rec and not suitable for IPTV or Kodi, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Probation
    So what is the best receiver to get for IPTV. and is there a section for instructions on how to set it up. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazycool View Post
    So what is the best receiver to get for IPTV. and is there a section for instructions on how to set it up. Thanks
    The "best receiver" is very subjective in the first place. Also, it's hard to give you an answer on that right now, beings that nobody knows whether or not the new service will support Kodi or not until the 15th. Right now the only devices that are recommended are:
    MAG250.
    MAG254 (Recommended).
    MAG260 (Works but is very unstable)
    AVOV

However, alot people (myself included) do believe that the private service will support Kodi. But again, nobody knows for sure.

My advice, wait until after the 15th to find out if it supports Kodi before you buy anything. Because if it does support Kodi, then it will support a wider range of receivers. Which in turn will give you more options.

Thats just my opinion.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    CableCost, you said it best in first sentence, maybe second too
    Okay, third and fourth and fifth too

thnx CableCost
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa