Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    now can you use the same mac address on different id number or will it say being used
    It should say "being used". Because all MAC addresses are unique ID #'s to specify only 1 certain device. If you change ANOTHER device to that exact same MAC address for that device, then the MAC address will also change. I hope that I didn't just confuse you lol.

yea was thinking that

Probation
    Thank you. if it works with KODI I'm in but I'm not buying a new box when I just bought an amazon fire

see wait till 15 on that it should but wont say yes till it happens

Quote Originally Posted by bongskie View Post
    another question, can i use my 1 donation to diff ip add and device? for example i will use my subscription at home and i unassign it and transfer it to my home in province.
    Your IP address has nothing to do with assigning a device. You can assign/unassign a donation to any device you want using the same IP address. That don't matter. It's the MAC address of each device that's important.

I agree with asft. They said that it has been tested for several devices & as popular as kodi is, I'm sure they are testing that pretty hard. They just cant say that yet due to the fact that everyone has different setups. So right now they're only sticking with the ones that they know FOR SURE will work as recommended devices. Don't know for sure obviously, but that's my guess.
    Last edited by CableCost$; 07-06-2015 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CableCost$ View Post
    Your IP address has nothing to do with assigning a device. You can assign/unassign a donation to any device you want using the same IP address. That don't matter. It's the MAC address of each device that's important.
    if i use another desktop to another place (my province) but i will unassign it first my laptop (my home). is it ok?

Quote Originally Posted by bongskie View Post
    if i use another desktop to another place (my province) but i will unassign it first my laptop (my home). is it ok?
    Yes, you will be ok. As long as you have unassigned your MAC address from your laptop BEFORE you assign your desktop PC in province. Just use the instructions that I provided in the previous post to find your MAC address for your desktop, & then use the link(s) provided in FIRST post to assign your desktop in province to your donation.

its your code first then add you mac address after that you can use it anywhere you want right now they are use the free iptv in spain -germany all over the world
    Last edited by Marley; 07-06-2015 at 03:51 AM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by CableCost$ View Post
    Thanks. I figured I would try to atleast save someone else hours of searching.
    Excellent job good sir, I applaud you for your work and dedication.. Cheers

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast