Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

IPTV Service FAQ for new users from a new user

IPTV Service FAQ for new users:

Q: What is IPTV ?
    A: Read HERE. Thanks to crazed 2.0

Q: How much does it cost?
    A: The current annual cost is $105.

Q: How long is each donation active for?
    A: 1 Year. You can get monthly 'routes' through IPTV66.

Q: Where do I go to purchase donations?
    A: You have three options: (Click on the one that suits you & you will be redirected to those links)
    NFPS
    or Rocket
    or IPTV66

DO NOT USE PAYPAL!!! Read the main page on each site for more info

Q: What is the difference between my Order Number and a Donation Number and how do we use them?
    A: The Order Number is your proof that you have been sent a valid Donation Number (aka Rocket or Route), and can be used to track the transaction you made with the provider. Your Donation number is used to configure your box, Kodi or STB Emulator, so that the servers know where to look for your connection details. Also your Donation number is used as your Login (or user name) and Password. It's important to keep a copy of the e-mail you received from Papiao, in case you have issues with your donation.

Q: Can I run every device in my house with 1 donation?
    A: No, not at the same time. Each donation can only be linked to 1 MAC address (AKA device). If you wish to run every device in your home, then you will need to purchase a donation for each of those devices. For ex; I have 4 devices in my home (HTPC, 2 desktop PC's, G-Box Q), therefore I will need to purchase 4 donations.
    (Trying to circumvent this in anyway is stealing, & I'm pretty sure that you will never able to use their service ever again).

HOWEVER, you can unassign a device linked to your donation & assign it to another device if you wish. AGAIN, JUST NOT AT THE SAME TIME! For example; let's say you have 3 devices in your home; 1 device in the living room, 1 in the bedroom & 1 in the kitchen. During the day you want to watch TV in the living room, but at night you want to watch it in your bedroom. You can assign (link) your donation to your living room device & then at night unassign it from there & link it to your bedroom device.

Here are links to check your MAC address &/or assign them to your donation:
    Donation Checker for NFPS
    Donation Checker for Rocket
    Donation Checker for IPTV66

If you have have decided to buy in bulk above 7 donations, (or 84 routes), you will be set up with a reseller account, which is accessed here:
    Panel for NFPS or Rocket
    Panel for IPTV66

Q: What is a MAC address? Is this the same as my IP address?
    A: No, they are not the same. Too put it short & simple.
    An IP address is a unique ID given to the router that you are connected to, which is provided by your(or someone elses) ISP provider. Unless of course you're using a VPN service or something similar.
    A MAC address is like a serial number for your device. It's a unique ID given to a device immediatley after it is produced from the manufacturer in order for your router to distinguish the difference between each device that it is currently connected to.

Q: How do I find out what my MAC address is for my device?
    A: There are too many different devices running different O/S to go through, so I am only doing desktops/laptops & android devices. If anyone is running a different device with a different O/S & would like to post the instructions, I'll add that as well.

Windows XP/7/8/10:
    1st option:
    You can download this easy to use tool called MACAddressview by NirSoft. Yes, it's very safe. I have used alot of his tools over the years.
    Read about it & download here:
    Code:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mac_address_lookup_find.html
    2nd option:
    1) Click on the Start button
    2) Using the search feature type "cmd" & select command prompt from the list
    3) Type "getmac" & press enter

Android devices: (this method SHOULD work with ANY & ALL devices running Android O/S)
    1) Select "Settings" (Refer to your manual to find out where this option is at on your device, it may also be named "system settings".)
    2) Scroll all the way to the bottom & select "About"
    3) Select "status".

Note: Some android devices may have already have a shortcut to your network on the main menu. If so, you can use that to navigate to your network. For example, on the G-Box Q, I select "Network Settings", then Network".

Moderator note: The MAC you link to your paid donation must start with "00:1A:79", if you are using a Set Top Box (MAG or Avov). If you aren't using one of those devices, the MAC must start with "00:1A:78" no matter what you actual MAC is from your device. Use that MAC to configure your add-ons in Kodi or the STB emu (dara)

Q: Will the server work with Kodi?
    Kodi currently works with the server PVR Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS (dara)

Q: How do I assign a MAC Address to my donation?
    A: Read HERE

Q: Why does X channel stutter or keep buffering?
    A: (THIS IS NOT COMPLETE) This can be for several reasons that will take more time than I have right now to explain in full detail, due to the number of things involved. Therefore, I will get more into this later.

1) Server side.
    1a) Be patient!!! Keep in mind, all of this is still relatively new. Not only us, but on their end as well. Hence the word "trial".
    1b) The server is still public, which means that alot of other people that have NOT purchased a donation are still using this service, which in turn is sucking up the allocated upload speed from the server. There is only so much to go around.
    Ex: Server 1 is streaming 5 channels which has a max of 1000MB upload speed. That means that 1000MB of uploaded data has to be divided by the 5 channels in order to support them; which is an average of 200MB U/L speed allocated to EACH channel.

Now, for the sake of argument, with the service being free at this time you have 2000 devices watching those same 5 channels at the same time. So now the server's U/L speed is spread so thin that it is trying to split up that bandwidth(1000MB) among 2000 devices. Which means each device (on average) is only getting 500/KBPS(or half of 1 MB)
    When the server becomes private, I almost guarantee that the estimated 2000 people will drop to about 1100(55% decrease), & that 500/kbps upload speed will go up to nearly 1MB per device which will increase the stability of each twice as much, & provide less buffering issues.

2) KNOW your internet connection speeds!!! This is very important! (will get more into this later)
    2a)

Q: Will the channels be available in HD?
    A: Thanks again to DarkSide:
    there are a handful of HD channels at this time but the current resolution for most channels is 576 which is better than 480 but not 720... we are hoping for hd in the future(we hope)
    Q: Will it offer VoD?
    A: Yes, but not on Kodi

Q: Is this compatible with X device?
    A: As per EHG

We have tested numerous iptv receivers but at the moment we are recommending the following boxes

MAG250.
    MAG254 (Recommended).
    MAG260 (Works but is very unstable)
    AVOV

There are many STBs compatible with this new system but we highly recommend the MAG254 to make sure that the user will have the best experience.
    Q: I try to access the free trial it says "Your STB is blocked.Call the provider."?
    A: Thanks to DarkSide:
    Normally shows when using an emulator, and normally the mac address needs to be changed
    1) Reset your router & device
    2) The server may be down for maintenance
    3) Make sure to type in the URL EXACTLY as posted above. Don't be an idiot like me.

Other useful links:

Have an Issue with a channel?
    Read THIS first:
    THEN post it HERE
    Use this MAC Address for Your STB Emulator: Thanks to BIO
    PVR Stalker Client: Thanks to dvbken
    How to set up pvr.stalker with NFPS and have a Full EPG: Thanks to psycon
    Last edited by dara; 02-26-2016 at 10:42 PM. Reason: updates for current info.

Pinball Wizard
    Great Post!!!Thank you!!

Thanks. I figured I would try to atleast save someone else hours of searching.

stb blocked normally shows when using an emulator, and normally the mac address needs to be changed

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    stb blocked normally shows when using an emulator, and normally the mac address needs to be changed
    Thanks. Alright I reset the modem & I'm not getting the STB block error anymore. But now I'm getting "HTTP Error 404"

Nevermind! I entered the link in wrong. It's working
    Last edited by CableCost$; 07-05-2015 at 11:55 PM.

hello, i'm using PC Windows, do i need to make my donation?

Pinball Wizard
    As of the 15th of this month yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Laser915 View Post
    As of the 15th of this month yes!
    thanks, where to donate and how? or do i need a box to avail the service?

Pinball Wizard
    Did you even read this thread???hello???? post #1...you are kidding right??

Probation
    Thank you, information is a little scattered

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast