Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Testing

so basically what you are saying is that the addon iptv stalker on kodi will continue to work just as long as the system/androidbox/pc's mac address is connected to a donation? your response will alleviate all my worries...??

already answered in your other posts. No one can say for sure right now, but it should work. You will just have to be patient, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

I am not overly concerned if the Stalker Client works in Kodi after the 15th. I see it this way, as do most logical peeps. I, like many have been testing for a lot of years and know how the game is played. I have bought my STB and made my donation so now I am ready to switch from IKS to the new format. The way I see it is this, nothing is free in this world. If you want to play, then you have to pay.

You can be sure our provider is not ignoring the many users of stb emu or the stalker client. They made options for them to use the adjusted MAC addy but that is still being worked on. You can bet they won't ignore these many potential customers. So once again I say be patient you will benefit from it.
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Right. That why I said nothing good is completely free....lol. at some point money has to be invested. I wasn't trying to infer everyone didn't have jobs. Kodi will still have add on that will give free access. It's a developers app. But rocket has always been a pay support system. Like was said server space cost. I'm just recommending all the free testers invest in a donation. I used it for maybe 2 months with Kodi cause I don't have an android box. Bought fire tv sticks and loaded for my buddies. It was just a programming challenge for me. I like programming. When asked what tv I'm watching, I reply 'nothing'. Don't have time to watch tv. Too busy working and enjoying life. Still it's fun to play with this type of stuff.....that's just me. :-)

I always figured that if there was enough interest that there would be provisions made for the other clients. Thank you all. Now the hard part the wait.....lol

yes i said that too got 7 codes a day ago

Good to hear. got a bunch here too. Was a great deal!!! The service has been getting better exponentially. I very seldom watch TV but like it available.

Junoir Member
    Hello where can i make a donation so i can upload my mac address to testing?

Code:
    http://iptvprivateserver.is/
    Is where I went.
    Hope this is OK to post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast