Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Testing

Free Testing

Hey Guys now that the free testing of iptv is almost over what will happen with kodi. I dont see how we can still use it. Can it still work on kodi or not? I just renewed my donation #s for sat. Will these #s work for iptv or not?

I have the same question, basically. I and a few friends donated. With the ability to put in different mac-id's into stalker how are we going to secure a "proper connection" in 9 days?
    I have been reading and reading and this is the closest to my question so far. Thanks in advance.

on kodi i really cant tell you till the 15 its a wait and see but think you will be ok wish i could tell you more

This is kinda funny to me. I am a software developer and long time tester. But I'm just being real. Nothing good comes free. The kodi stalker emulator is only working on free testing to lure and advertise. Of course it's designed to be a service and get paid. It's been free for a while but I know testing. Yall know if it will work with kodi or not. That's part of the 'testing'. My recommendation to the 'freebies'....get a job and just pay these guys. That keeps your options open. The game is designed to be sold...not told. That's called commerce. Welcome to reality...

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by bawler View Post
    This is kinda funny to me. I am a software developer and long time tester. But I'm just being real. Nothing good comes free. The kodi stalker emulator is only working on free testing to lure and advertise. Of course it's designed to be a service and get paid. It's been free for a while but I know testing. Yall know if it will work with kodi or not. That's part of the 'testing'. My recommendation to the 'freebies'....get a job and just pay these guys. That keeps your options open. The game is designed to be sold...not told. That's called commerce. Welcome to reality...
    Well, not really. The add-ons IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker were developed by users, not by NFPS. The STB Emulator was already in place when the service started testing, but users had to figure that out as well. There are literally thousands of users using the IKS that were introduced to IPTV because there is a belief that IKS will no longer be viable. Because of the large number of users, it did need to be load tested, and our "little" club got bigger because IPTV Stalker was so easy to use. We long timers expected to pay for this service, and maybe unfortunately, the unsuspecting out there will see the service blocked from them, and hopefully they didn't pay someone that told them it was 'free'.

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    on kodi i really cant tell you till the 15 its a wait and see but think you will be ok wish i could tell you more

Thank you. I have been testing for over 10 years. I love to read and try things. I bought 10 slots for my buds. Server space costs and do not mind paying my way and for some of
    my buds. I have been reading at several places and thing s are looking good. I am a newbie at IPTV but seasoned at testing.

the only thing changing after the 15th is the mac addy will be validated..... as long as the mac is linked to a valid donation it should continue to work

Quote Originally Posted by bawler View Post
    we have jobs and we are willing to pay, i have almost the same question, after july 15, what will happen to kodi (PC) using iptv stalker?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    the only thing changing after the 15th is the mac addy will be validated..... as long as the mac is linked to a valid donation it should continue to work
    thank you, so kodi (PC) will continue to to work after 15

if anything will stop iptv stalker/pvr client from working, it will be something im sure that the developers will/can fix... the 15th is just a day where all folks without a valid donation linked to a mac will no longer have access to the free trial
    Last edited by DarkSide; 07-07-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast