Junoir Member

Question any one have this problem

i bought avov2 about 3weeks ago , but seen then when i wacth the movies about 15-20 minutes the screen get freeze 1-2 minutes and come back , that keep happen for a while and then the movies get freeze for long time so i have to turn off the box . is there the box over heating or from the server , i don't knownthanks for help

try fan but vod will do that they are working on it is it same thing on kodi i run 1080 with no hickup

TV Addicted
    I have had that problem before, I improved the freezing by booting my modem, router, and box. I have magicjack on my router, and that seemed to be one source of the problem. I have to unplug the power on the magic jack every couple of days. That seemed to solve most of my problems. But, when you get a freeze on a movie, try pausing, go to the bathroom, get a soda, a snack, popcorn, or put the cat out. Anything to eat up a few minutes. I was doing this before the discovery of the magic jack problem and this stopped the freezing until the last of the movie. Could not solve the issue the last 20 minutes of the movie for some reason. Maybe I was too impatient wanting to see the end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    I have had that problem before, I improved the freezing by booting my modem, router, and box. I have magicjack on my router, and that seemed to be one source of the problem. I have to unplug the power on the magic jack every couple of days. That seemed to solve most of my problems. But, when you get a freeze on a movie, try pausing, go to the bathroom, get a soda, a snack, popcorn, or put the cat out. Anything to eat up a few minutes. I was doing this before the discovery of the magic jack problem and this stopped the freezing until the last of the movie. Could not solve the issue the last 20 minutes of the movie for some reason. Maybe I was too impatient wanting to see the end.
    Yeah sounds to me like it is a connection issue. Your connection with the server is likely dropping to very low speeds at regular intervals. That would be the best explanation for why that freezing occurs as your buffering time heavily increases and you don't buffer the entire movie fast enough. There are probably several factors in play here and I would say that your router is definitely one of them. As you said you should reset your router and modem often if it keeps on clogging up. If you are connected over WiFi I would also heavily recommend using an Ethernet cable to boost your connection. That might entirely fix your problem as your download speeds will increase and allow you to buffer the movies at faster speeds. At the end of the day it comes down to the connection between your box and their server. If you are using VOD maybe try using some of the apps like 1channel to see if you can find the same titles. Perhaps switching the stream provider might do the trick for you.

Junoir Member
    i using ethernet cable from rounter straight to vov2 , and my speed is 40mb-50mb

use dns 8.8.8.8