Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Chief Officer
    Thanks date i found it but i don't have an android device to download it unless i am missing something ?
    order one of this from eBay coming next few days from china
    NewM8 Amlogic S802 Quad Core Android 4.4 Smart TV Box XBMC 4K Miracast/Air Mouse
    that i got for a song almost forbidden to mention could this do?

unbanned christmas
    You can install bluestacks on your pc then the stb emulator. at least until you receive your android box you can do your testing and enjoy the trial service.

Chief Officer
    it is telling me your device is not compatible for this app i am going to try it on anther computer right now

unbanned christmas
    First install the bluestacks on your pc.

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    First install the bluestacks on your pc.
    sum of us r still waiting to hear which emulator to use... it(bluestacks) opens to a list of programs & none r "stb emulator".. also dl MXPlayer apk. can'f open from bluestacks...
    chasing em all!

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Buz 1 View Post
    sum of us r still waiting to hear which emulator to use... it(bluestacks) opens to a list of programs & none r "stb emulator".. also dl MXPlayer apk. can'f open from bluestacks...
    You have to fetch the STB Emulator and the MX Player from the play store. Click on Search, and type in Set-Top-Box and it should start the play store app, where you can download it from there. Bluestacks isn't a real emulator for Android, but allows you to play android apps. I can't get Andy (another PC Android emulator) to work properly with the STB Emulator, just don't bother with that.

unbanned christmas
    AS Dara said very thankfully just open the browser inside the bluestacks and just type in stb emulator after you install it go to your browser and type again apptiod and install it then open apptoid or play store and type in mx player and install it then just follow previous posts to change the url and the mac address along with the resolution in your stb emulator, now exit and renter and all should be good to go.

Chief Officer
    thanks dara and date will give it another try , did not work last night

Got all installed on my laptop last night, and all worked well. So far I can't get it to work this AM. Bluestacks and STB Emulator start up, but I just get a blank screen on the emulator. I'll keep playing with it.

Clicked around and got it going again, not sure yet what I did. I'll post more if I find out anything useful

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast