Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    AS Dara said very thankfully just open the browser inside the bluestacks and just type in stb emulator after you install it go to your browser and type again apptiod and install it then open apptoid or play store and type in mx player and install it then just follow previous posts to change the url and the mac address along with the resolution in your stb emulator, now exit and renter and all should be good to go.
    the thing no1 has mentioned is that there r @ least 6 different versions of mxplayer @ the play store,, & they're all a little different. none of them will show me any kind portal , or profile settings.. i tried them all over & over again. also,, no1 mentioned what version of bluestacks( i believe there r @ least 3..... some 1 mentioned there being 'sliders along the upper left side of the screen that would open up as i dragged it down, but no list of any kind... just the date.. & the settings menu on right upper side do nothing but help with setting preferences...
    Last edited by Buz 1; 01-09-2015 at 01:37 AM.
    chasing em all!

You don't enter info into MX player. The portal is in the stb emulator. Also, in the emulator settings, (3 dots top right) you can set external player so you can use MX player.

Blue stacks to run apps on a PC, stb emulator app to mimic a mag 254, MX player may be needed if videodoesnot play direct in emulator. My Android box didn't need blue stacks but it did need MX player

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by Buz 1 View Post
    the thing no1 has mentioned is that there r @ least 6 different versions of mxplayer @ the play store,, & they're all a little different. none of them will show me any kind portal , or profile settings.. i tried them all over & over again. also,, no1 mentioned what version of bluestacks( i believe there r @ least 3..... some 1 mentioned there being 'sliders along the upper left side of the screen that would open up as i dragged it down, but no list of any kind... just the date.. & the settings menu on right upper side do nothing but help with setting preferences...
    No worry I will make simple easy for you, Just open your browser and go to this site and download this bluestacks:

HTML Code:
    http://www.bluestacks.com/?gclid=CPL9p6OUh8MCFWsF7Aod4QgA5w
    Then open your bluesatcks on your pc(if on your using an android iptv then no need for bluestacks) then go to browser and type in apptoid then install it then open apptoid and download mxplayer the first one you see there (you do not need to enter anything in the mxplayer, it help things to be played out the right way, then open your browser and type in stb emulater:
    HTML Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vasilchmax&hl=en
    Then install it then open your emulator and follow my previous post for setup.

For me, google play search had nothing found.
    Typed it in manually and got "this item is not available in your country"

From searching it seems both US and Canada are now blocked.
    I did find it elsewhere though and decided to upload it here.
    For those that got the same message I did nd couldn't download.
    Use at your own risk, because I haven't played with it much.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...amlink-Android
    Last edited by BIO; 01-16-2015 at 10:28 PM.

How to find Mac # on Pc

unbanned christmas
    The mac number you need to change is the one inside of the stb emulator, click on the top third option then go to profile then the portal you need to modify then down to the mac address then change the last three set of the mac to anything else.

Junoir Member
    OK mac changed on the emulator only 1 ch says 455 coming soon correct? So now what lol I click ok and only get black scnreen I have clicked all buttons.

I am testing this on both the jynxbox and my pc using blustacks and andy, as well as my nexus 4 phone to see the difference. I cant get it at all to work on andy at all.

Junoir Member
    If you get to coming soon on the jynxbox then you need to press the back button on the remote twice to get to the vod. You also need to make sure you have mx player installed

Junoir Member
    Perfect thank you so much Got this going on the jynx. now to get the others see what I can see lol

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast