Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Hi all, I'm wondering. I have 2 pc's connected to 2 tv's and I have one setup with donation, but other is not. They are both working right now. Why? I don't mind paying for donation, so if something is off I suggest it get fixed because there are people falling through the cracks. I have friends who are holding off making donation that are up to.

cheap tv guy
    I dont think they hit the switch yet, might be tonight, or anytime

Heard midnight today?
    My findings are for educational purposes only

Are there any plan to introduce UK HD premium channels, Sky Sports/Movies etc? Most people nowadays have large screen LED/plasma TV's and standard def pictures look sh** on them. I dont see at the moment any benefit this has over Kodi - quite the opposite in fact. Sprinkle in some worthwhile HD channels and this would be worth the outlay.

I believe that the only way currently to obtain SK$ UK HD channels is to subscribe to said service in UK approx. £60/mth.

Quote Originally Posted by slimbee View Post
    Are there any plan to introduce UK HD premium channels, Sky Sports/Movies etc? Most people nowadays have large screen LED/plasma TV's and standard def pictures look sh** on them. I dont see at the moment any benefit this has over Kodi - quite the opposite in fact. Sprinkle in some worthwhile HD channels and this would be worth the outlay.
    Lol. Your kidding right?? Kodi is only good for movies. Other then that live tv sucks and really blurry.

wait and see iptv is very upgradable .
    My findings are for educational purposes only

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimbee View Post
    Not true, I am XBMC/KODI user since the Frodo years and seeing Live TV for 1 and 1/2 years inside KODI. It is a pain fishing for stream links and the ones from Sky are the most volatile of them all; sometimes only working for 4 or 6 hours, and btw NEVER in HD. You finished more time editing your m3U list than watching TV, and this in a daily basis. I suppossed that is not very wife friendly, my friend.

Fire From Within

I think its more of a matter of getting a feeder on a source like that. The server guys are somewhere in the western hemisphere, so unless there is someone that can capture those HD streams or get them from a remote source in the area where they might be available, they probably can't put it on their service. I'm not sure if those channels are available on Sky Mexico, which could be a possible source for many current channels in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by #1tiny View Post
    Lol. Your kidding right?? Kodi is only good for movies. Other then that live tv sucks and really blurry.
    Movies and TV Shows. If you added a free view aerial to that then all you miss out on is the sports and that would be this services major selling point for me. I'm contradicting myself anyhow as I didn't notice the down scaling prices for multiple donations so I've just purchased 3 donations and it equates to something like £2.20 PM and it'd be wrong not to go ahead at that price.

If there are any channel upgrades along the way then bonus.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast